𝟐. 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲?

"Last ten minutes left." The exam invigilator announced as Jungwon tried his best to keep his eyes open.

The boy only had a shut eye for an hour or so and on top of that he didn't have time to cover all of his notes that made him want to cry in the examination hall.

He was stuck on one question that he didn't even read the answer for.

The boy looked up realising almost everyone had left. He was the only one left alongwith another girl who was actually writing the answers.

His eyes then landed on the window where he saw Celestia standing outside while waving at him.

The boy furrowed his eyebrows with squinted eyes and looked at the girl to finally realise that she was really there.

He thought last night was a dream since he found no traces of the girl when he woke up.

The girl pointed towards his paper and he looked at it in confusion.

His eyes went wide as he realised all the answers were written on the paper in his own handwriting.

His mind was too fogged with stress that he didn't have the capacity to process the situation.

A bell rang outside indicating that the exam time was over.

The invigilator came and snatched the paper from the boy's hand before he could protest.

With no choice left he picked up his belongings and went outside the auditorium finding Celestia waiting for him outside.

"Where did you disappear?" He asked finally accepting the fact that she was a real girl.

"Oh, I went for shopping." She beamed and showed him her new dress with a twirl.

"Fashion on earth is really different from back home but I like this better."

"How did you even get in here?" He questioned in bafflement since no one was allowed to enter the university premises until they had an identification card.

The girl gave him a mischievous smile and showed him the id hanging in her neck.

"Wh- How did you...." He expressed distress mixed with confusion.

"Nothing is impossible when you're a supernatural being. I'm a student now just like you." She placed her hands on her hips with a proud smile.

"Right...." He thought about the incident back in examination hall.

"Hey dumbass where were you? I've been waiting for you since the past half hour." A boy with silver dyed highlights came and shook hands with Jungwon.

"I was thinking about some answers." Jungwon replied hesitantly while not meeting eyes with the boys.

"Obviously. You must've stayed up all night studying. My hardworking whiskers." The boy placed his arm on his shoulder and realised Celestia's presence.

"Woah, who's this gorgeous lady....?" He asked Jungwon with his lips parted in awe.

"Celestia this is my bestfriend Renjun." Jungwon chuckled nervously and introduced the boy.
"Renjun, Celestia."

"I transferred universities from another state so I'm new here." Celestia gave him a fake smile and shook hands with the boy.

"When did you get to know her?" Renjun whispered into his friend's ear.