𝟖. 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Are those sheep?!" Celestia widened her eyes as she a herd of sheep passing by as they walked upwards the hill to reach at one of Renjun's uncle's rental houses.

"I've only heard about these." She squealed and ran in their direction while the others had no choice but to follow her.

"You finally meet your brothers." Renjun laughed at Jungwon and the boy gave him a flustered smile in response.

"Hello there little guy. You're so cute." Celestia squatted down and stroked the fleece of one of the tiny sheep.

"I'm obviously cuter than you're boyfriend here." The lamb replied and Jungwon glared at him.

"You wish." He scoffed at the lamb.

"What...?" Renjun asked in confusion and the boy shook his head in response.

"Okay okay we'll have a voting...." Celestia addressed the sheep and Renjun furrowed his eyebrows.
"Those who think Jungwon is cuter stand on the right and the one's who think this little lamb is cuter stand on the left." She instructed and all the sheep started moving in either directions.

"Can they actually understand her?" Renjun questioned with pure confusion and shock.

"I think so?" Luna played along.

Majority of the sheep stood on Jungwon's side and the boy formed a smug smirk on his face.

"I personally vote for the sheep." Celestia picked up her hand and the boy changed his expression.

"Same." Jaemin picked up his hand as well.

"Me too." Renjun did the same.

"Whatever." Jungwon rolled his eyes. "Let's go we've already wasted enough time." He started walking upwards.
The path to the house was too steep and it was difficult for cars to reach right infront of it so Renjun parked a little away from the exact location but it wasn't too far.

"Just think that we have to bring the remaining luggage again." Renjun groaned with uneven breathing.

"Please don't remind me right now." Jungwon replied in the same manner.

"What happened to men these days? Why are you so weak?" Luna wandered and the two shared offended glances.

"Wow......." Celestia gasped in amazement of the house they were staying in. "This place is so beautiful." She admired and the others nodded in agreement.

"All thanks to me." Renjun gave them a proud grin and Jaemin made a judgemental face in response.

"Finally some open space." Gray jumped into the house and started his tour before anyone else.

"I want to rest for today. Then we have some barbecue for dinner." Renjun suggested and they all agreed since they were extremely tired from all the hiking and moving into two different places.

"Why don't we barbecue that lamb back there?" Jungwon chuckled sarcastically.

"Why are you jealous of a sheep?" His bestfriend gave him a look while putting his bag down.

"I'm calling dibs on this room!" Jaemin shouted from upstairs and both of the boys ran upstairs to check which room he was talking about.