𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫

"Is that snow?!" Celestia widened her eyes when she saw a minor sheet of snow flakes in the front lawn that was slowly melting throw the heat of the sun.

"You'll get to see real snow at the skiing resort." Jungwon replied with a slight chuckle as he zipped up his jacket.

"So what does your demon form look like?" Renjun asked Luna who was ignoring his presence.

"I slapped him twice. That's all it took to make him believe." Jungwon informed Celestia who started laughing at his words.

"Have you considered modeling?" Laura asked Renjun who's cheeks started turning red in an instant.

"He does have a nice face cut." Carrie placed her forefinger and thumb under her chin while scrutinizing every pore on his face.

"Why haven't I ever gotten a modeling offer from you two?!" Jaemin widened his eyes in bewilderment.

"You're too overrated. We need something new." Carrie retorted while  not really paying attention to him.

"You're retirement is quite near. I'll help you pack your bags from the royal palace." Gray commented as he jumped on the enbony haired boy's head.

"Killing cats is quite easy too." Jaemin threatened and the feline immediately jumped away from him to go to Celestia.

"Hi....." A shy female voice was heard making all of them look behind.

"Aayoung....." Renjun parted his lips in shock.

"Yejoon and Jinho are here to apologise." She moved away to reveal the two boys who looked elsewhere.

"We're sorry ma'am." Both of them bowed down 180 degrees infront of Celestia.

"They told me they misbehaved with you and Jungwon last night. I'm also sorry on their behalf." Aayoung replied.

"Oh there's no need. We already sorted things last night. Right boys?" Celestia looked at the two making them gulp a lump in their throats.

They had forgotten what had really happened last night. All they remember was that Celestia beat the living shit out them which made them naturally fear her.

"I think we should get going now." Jinho excused and ran off with his friend.

"Wait for me!" Aayoung groaned but was stopped by Celestia who held her wrist.

"Do you have any plans for today?" She asked the girl who looked back at her with perplexed eyes.

"Not really.....we were just planning on visiting the frozen lake today later in the day." She answered.

"Do you wanna come with us for skiing?" Celestia asked with sparkling eyes.

"Wha- Are you crazy?!" Luna objected but stopped once Celestia gave her a stare.

"I- I mean great.....yes why not.." She forced a smile.

"She's here with her friends so it's rude to ditch them like this." Jungwon protested as well.

"She's your acquaintance too. One person won't be a pain." Celestia replied.

"Never say no to gorgeous ladies." Jaemin placed a hand on Jungwon's shoulder.

"Which one? Celestia or Aayoung?" Renjun knitted his eyebrows.

"Both." The boy gave him a smug grin.