-𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸)-

Guys, if you need good background music for writing, I recommend "I Miss My Cafe." It's a website where you can put on any Spotify playlist (they have one built in if you don't have one) and put cafe sounds over it such as rain, a barista speaking, machinery, etc. It's so cozy! I know lots of you guys are writers and students, so this makes perfect background music/noise.

TW: More manipulation, drugging, mentions of major character death

Artist is currently unknown. Please let me know if you know who the artist is so I can credit them! 

Anyways, enjoy :)

~Y/n's POV~

I slid my palm across the mahogany desk, appreciating its quality and rough texture. The whole room was decked out in only the most luxurious items; royal-blue Mulberry silk sheets were crisply fitted around the king-sized bed without a wrinkle, the cream-colored wallpaper that was peppered with flowers the shade of cranberries looked hand-painted, and a crackling fireplace that looked to be made out of petrified wood. I noticed that everything in the room was touch-free; meaning there was no need to manually turn on the tv or flicker the lights on and off. All I had to do was utter out a command and the technology would do all the work for me.

Want the light to be turned to a warmer setting? Just say the word.

Want the TV to switch to your favorite Netflix show? Just say the word.

Want your bath to be prepared in 20 minutes at the exact temperature of 98.4 with heated towels and your favorite lofi playlist coming out of the built-in, waterproof speakers? Just say the word.

For a supposedly bitter and unfriendly man, Schlatt surely was very keen on making sure his guest stayed in pure luxury.

I made my way over to the connecting bathroom and caught a glance of myself in the lit-up vanity.

I was a disheveled mess.

With no time left to lose before dinner, I started digging through my suitcase for my hairbrush as I commanded, "Turn on the shower and prepare towels immediately, please."

"On it...turning on shower and heating towels. Would you like any mood lighting or special music?" The AI queried.

"No thanks," I answered flatly, unbuttoning my suit coat.

I stumbled into the shower after rapidly undressing and started to scrub my hair with the complimentary shampoo that was thankfully on the small metal shelf in the shower along with conditioner, some type of tropical-scented soap, and face wash.

If I was going to ever get these passes, I would need to make a better impression. And what better way to start than looking presentable?

-A little over an hour later~

Knock, knock!

"Open the door, please!" I exclaimed, scampering to the door.

"Okay, opening the door," the AI replied in its emotionless, robotic voice.

The door gently swung open, revealing a smiling Quackity in a crisp, white suit.

He gave me a gentle but anxious smile. "Ah, I see you found the AI, Hermosa," He said, offering me his arm.

I graciously accepted it and let him lead me out into the dim hallway. "I did! That room is a lot more luxurious than any hotel or palace that I've ever stayed at. I thought you said Schlatt hates visitors?"

I felt his muscles tense for a second, but unwinded when he sighed out, "You're correct, hermosa, but the president likes to impress. I think he was just hoping you would decide to switch sides." He chuckled, though he hushed himself and clarified, "That's just my theory, however."