134340 (gura x gn! reader)

ˢtarted,, july 5
ᶠinshed,, july 5
ᵀype,, angst
ᵀrigger warning(s) : none
ᴿequested by : me 😚
ᴬuthors note : i'm not trying to ignoring your requests,, i plan to do them but please let me get all the angst out of my brain 😔 also happy 3M gura!!! chapters based on songs arc,, this song is 134340 by bts!

all of en plus you had been out to a carnival that had set up close to your house. you and gura had previously been in a relationship, a few months ago now, but broke up due to gura distancing herself from you. you had moved on and had assumed gura had as well but that was far from the truth.

gura stared at the ground,, she had convinced herself she was over you too but it'd become apparent soon that she wasn't.

I'm just orbiting you
(I missed you, I lost you)
I'm just going in circles
(You erased me, you forgot me)

you and ina smiled fondly at eachother, hand in hand, gura felt her chest sinking into itself. she knew she was wrong for isolating herself from you. at first, you hadn't completely erased her. you actually cried a fair bit over gura basically abandoning you, the only person who was there to comfort you.. your current girlfriend, ina. everything might've been salvageable if gura didn't brush you off everytime you tried to talk about it. this was until the day you came to her, watered eyes, telling her you were breaking up with her. the day she lost you.

gura truly could say nothing when you and ina told everyone you were dating, she was the reason you and ina had gotten even closer in the first place. she pushed you away and now she was dealing with consequences. she felt a small tear escape her eye. she looked down again.

I'll be honest, even up until one year without you
I was fine, I didn't have any feelings left
The last day I had forgotten
I don't even remember your scent

no one really had seemed to notice, too focused on all the fried foods the carnival had to offer.

I'm just orbiting you
(Beyond the fog, I watch you as you continue to smile
Without you or anything
There's no meaning to my irregular orbit)

right when gura decided to look up, ina pressed a small kiss on your cheek. you gave her that same embarrassed smile you used to give gura.

I once belonged in a world under the sun
(The song paused, the song stopped)
A smoky layer of mist in the heart of the stars
(You erased me, you forgot me)

"y/n.." gura whispered under her breath as she began walking away from the group, "i still love you"