Ressurection

Izuku went into hiding. He decided that One For All was too much of a risk for anyone to have. So what did he do? He gave it to Mirio by mixing his blood in his drink. He explained everything and swore Mirio to secrecy. He hoped he'd make more use of it. Unfortunately, one of the vestiges held on to him despite no longer having OFA. "I am not leaving you, Izuku Midoriya," Nana said stubbornly. "Get out of my head." He growled. "You need us. I told them I'd watch you."

"I killed your student. Why would you volunteer to watch over me?" He asked, unpacking his things. Suddenly a ghostly image of the 7th wielder appeared. "Because Toshinori is a part of you now. And so am I. So are the others. We will never recognize that boy as our next wielder. You are the 9th. And now, accept my power and protect those who you care for!"

"Protect... Protect... Why!? That's what got me in this mess!" He caterwauled in defiance. "All For One got you in this mess." She corrected. He then shouted, "I don't care! All Might's dead because of me! Me. I killed him. I-i..."

She slowly floated in front of him and cupped his face, though she can't actually touch him(or can she). "It wasn't your fault. We are to blame. We could've restricted the flow of your power but refused because we knew the risk. Don't think you can take all of this responsibility alone. I am here. They are here. They are you. I am you. We are..."

"Puppets."

"Excuse me."

"I was used. All For One has used all of us like goddamn puppets. It's time I use him. I have a plan."

"Let's hear it."

"I want to hunt AFO from the shadows."

"Interesting."

"For that, I'll need contacts. Hard to find those... I might have to get my hands dirty... and people may die... But the payoff. A few lives for the safety of thousands. Can that be a justifiable reason?" He clutched at his head and fell to the ground. "Do not worry. No matter how many people die. No matter how many lives, families or minds you destroy... I will support you."

"Why? We're heroes!"

"Not anymore. Men who have taken a life for the greater are no longer heroes. They've become something... darker than a hero. They become... different." She sighed. "You are speaking from experience, Nana?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I've made up my mind. I'm going to become a neutral party. I'll save the innocent and kill those who I judge as guilty. Men and women will die... they will be broken... But All For One will fall." He vowed. Nana smiled, "Look at my grandson all grown up!" She cooed. "G-grandson? Hol up did my-"

"Oh... Well, Toshi was basically your dad so I got a bit into it, y'know."

"You don't look a day over 25."

"Awww, isn't that sweet?"

"I guess..."

"Hmm... Oh! I can be your big sister!"

"That won't be necessary, your just a ghost."

"Izuku, I'm alive."

"Huh? W-wait! Author what the actual fuck!"

Me: Nigga stfu before I send you to the shadow realm

"Don't say that word."

Me: I'm black ya dumb bitch... ugh. Breath Of Bullshit! First Form: Anti-4rth Wallbreak Jutsu!

Izuku: Full fucking counter

Me: is sent flying. I see... you are stronger than I thought... Let's see you handle this!

Me: 69 trigrams! 420 palms! 

Izuku: Oh shit... *fucking dies*

ME: let's try this again.

"Izuku, I'm alive." Nana chuckled.

"Huh? How!?"

"You still need a mentor. It's complicated so hold onto your hat kiddo." She smiled. "Explain." He demanded. "One of the users can project his soul from his body. He fused with me and I became a ghost. The other users sacrificed themselves so that I could create a physical body. I can become a ghost but this body will fall asleep. Do you understand?" She explained. Izuku pinched his nose bridge. "So you're an immortal ghost?"

"As long as you don't kick the bucket."

"Damn... God damn. So... two of some of the most powerful deceased heroes are going to become villains in order to save Japan from a 1000-year-old potato."

"Yessir."

"Poggers."

Suddenly there was a knock on his door. Must've been the landlady. He walked to the door. He slightly creaked it open. "Hey, Tachibana-san. What can I do for you?" He asked his landlady. "I'm just here to deliver that missing lease document, Hiashi-kun." The sweet old lady said. "Oh, right. I hope everything checked out!" He said. "Yes, yes."

"Ow!"

A distant voice echoed. "Is someone with you?" 

"Gimme a sec." He pushed up the door and saw Nana trying to stand. "Sorry. It's been 25 years since I've stood on two feet." She confessed embarrassingly. The door blew open. "Who is this?"

"I-am... I-i'm..."

"S-shes my sister! She's my big sister, Inko Tokito. H-her... um... her house burnt down so I'm letting her stay. I'm sorry I didn't add her to the lease but it was a last-minute thing. I can pay double if you want!" He lied. "Tell me about yourself, dear."

"I'm Inko Tokito! I'm uh... 20! I'm 20 years old! My apartment complex caught fire. A villain arsonist, y'know. All my stuff burned and I'm homeless right now. I also got fired the other day. Guy tried to grope me and I gave him a good left hook... while I got a pink slip, hehe." Damn. She can lie. "Damn, she's good at this." Izuku thought with shock. He then heard, "I can hear every word you say."

"Oh, you poor thing. Of course, you can stay with your brother. As long as you get my rent on time, we'll have no issues with your presence. By the way, my grandson is leaving college son. I could set-"

"Ah, I'm fine. I'm not looking for any partners." She dismissed. "Okay. But, if you ever need a man, I can hook you up." She closed the door. "That was..." Izuku was at a loss for words. "Inko? That's your mother's name ya genius." She mocked. "Mhm mhm. Don't care."

"Wanna watch some Netflix and chill?"

"I don't feel like having sex." He joked. "Of course not." She walked away while swaying her hips. She then turned around and cocked her hip. "You're not my type, little brother." She teased seductively. "Just turn on the damn TV." He cursed. "WHy'd you choose this place anyway?"

"Cheap, low-key and that woman's blind as a bat."

"Fair." She plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. She then patted the seat next to her. "Cmon, 9th."

"Coming 7th."

Words 1110

Posted 7/7/2021