Practice

They were out in a nice quiet field. "So, you inherited two quirks, Izuku-chan," Nana spoke. "Then being?" He asked for clarification. "Float, Danger Sense and Density Shift." She listed. "Density Shift? Sounds interesting."

"It's similar to my ghost projection I guess. Maybe an older version of Mirio's quirk. Anyway, I'm gonna teach you to fly." She stated. "I thought I was supposed to float."

"Float is just my base quirk. When I got serious I began flying and all that good stuff but it burns a lot of energy. Floating is just a good way of getting around." She added. "Query. If All For One were to get a hold of one or both of us, could he take our quirks?" He asked. "As of now, we are One For All. He cant take what we do not give." She answered. "Could've just said no."

"I'm trying to seem mature, thank you very much." She quipped. "I like how you said 'seem'." He chuckled. "Shut up and get in the air." She spat. "How?"

"Just breath. My quirk is like a muscle. You need to learn to flex that muscle. Be aware that while floating, you can't move. You'll have to push off from the air itself so you may or may not fall." She confirmed. "Okay...B-but are you sure your quirk is the same for me because I feel it activated but I'm not floating," Izuku said. "We're mentally linked through OFA so try and sensing out my feelings. It might help if you know what you're looking for." She suggested. Izuku breathed deeply and tried to connect with her. He felt... lighter.

"Try taking a step."

Izuku took a step but it ended up stuck in the air. "Take another." He was now off the ground, trying to keep his balance. "See. Easy. Now, try and move forward." She spoke. "I cant."

"Fine, take my hands." He awkwardly gave her his hands then began floating in the air along with her. "This is fun, isn't it." She said. "Yeah."

Honestly, I'm not writing any more of this trash and I wanna get into the good stuff so lets time skip.

It was time for his debut. Nana would deal with a neighbouring city and Izuku would handle Musutafu. He wore a black pair of pants and a white shirt. They also included a vest, tie, gloves, black boots and a mask. This mask had a voice modifier for obvious reasons.

1:03. Godspeed but with a softer voice and more anime like if you understand

"I look good, don't I Nana?" Izuku asked as he stretched on a rooftop. "Hell yeah. I hope you can say the same for me." She also wore a suit along with a tie but instead of a vest, she used a trench coat. "So, let's get to business. There's no going back. Oh and, whoever makes it on the news has to make dinner, Lady Ventriloquist." He chuckled. "Hell no. I'm gone. See you soon, Puppet Master." She slowly flies away.

"Musutafu. My beloved city. I'm sorry for what I am about to do. But it is for your own good."

As he was attuning himself to the sights and sounds, his danger sense went off and he looked about. Down below he saw a car going at high-speeds. The light was god damn red and a little girl was running out in the street.

"Great."

He jumped down from the building and landed in-between the mother of was shielding her child and the car. He let the car collide with his open palm. The rigid metal morphed as Izuku hand absorbed is momentum.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, th- Oh my god." The mother held her child and scampered away. "Understandable. Now then."

Izuku made his way to the driver's seat and pulled out the miscreant. He was a middle aged man. "Light was red." Izuku stated. The man began whimpering as he looked into the mask. "So, you were ready to become a disabler or murderer? Interesting."

"I-im sorry. I'm sorry okay!"

"Oi! Little girl."

"Y-yes?"

"Do you want me to kill him?"

Izuku shifted his arms density and stuck it inside the man's chest. "Right now I hold his heart... Literally. Give me the word and I'll kill him." He recited. "W-w-what kind of question is that for a child!?" The mother screamed. "What will it be little one?"

"D-dont k-kill him. Please." She girl piped. "Ah, mercy. But... I want to take something from you. What's your jerking hand?"

"What? What are you-"

"Meh, your probably right handed anyway." He threw the man onto the pavement and slowly stalked up to him. "Now let me tell you all something!"

He stopped and looked down. "When the light is red." He stomped on the man's hand. "You stop." Then man released a bloodcurdling scream as his bones splintered and popped.

In know time a hero was inbound. "Turbo Punch!" Ingenium announced. Izuku simply stretched out his arm and caught it. "3rd year of UA. Ingenium. It's nice seeing you."

Iida thoughts: He caught that? That should've atleast hurt his shoulder!

He jumped back and got into a fighting pose. "Who are you?" Iida asked. "Puppetmaster. Or Puppet if your lazy." Izuku chuckled. "Stand down and I won't hurt you."

"Tenya. Are you sure about that? I mean, I could easily use someone as a hostage... For instance." He grabbed one of the frozen bystanders. "L-let me go!" She screamed. "Release her!"

"Why should I? Are you going to do something? You have no backup coming and I hold all the cards. What will you do?" He queried curiously. "Release her coward!"

"By now you can tell that I have balls. Calling me a coward is stupid. I'm doing the smart thing. Next time, try to diffuse the situation. Go ahead, try."

"Ummm... Your issue is with me, not her. Let's be calm about this and leave the innocent out of this."

"Good! I'm proud." He released the woman and dusted her shoulder, "My apologies. I just needed to prove a point. Here's some cash for the trouble." He handed her a thousand dollar bill.

Iida then approached him with intent to cause harm. He threw punch and kick, one after another. Izuku, knowing his paterns, dodged easily. He got a call on his phone. "Sis, I'm kinda busy right now!" He answered while dodging his onslaught.

"I know bro, I'm watching it on tv right now. It's not fair! I legit beat up a rapist and shit. There was blood and everything!" She whined. "Yes, but I'm deadass clapping a hero right now. Anyway, I'd like Katsudon for dinner please."

"Fuxk you."

"Love you too, Nana."

"Stay still damnit!" Iida exclaimed. "Oh, I forgot about you. Okay, I'm out!"

He disappeared through the floor like baller.

This is where the fun begins.

Words 1170

Posted 7/11/2021