Good Enough?

Chapter three: Clary

The bright light of the sun caused me to turn away, before I realised I was in a warm bed, I opened my eyes and sat up, the blanket falling and pooling at my waist, I looked down to see I was in a big shirt and panties, I looked around the room, it wasn't mine, it was Axels.

Everything from yesterday came rushing back at me; I pushed the covers aside and made to stand only to fall to my knees, as my legs were still quite weak, I felt arms wrap around me and pull me up and onto the bed, I looked up to see Axel.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Better than I deserve after yesterday" I whispered, remembering how upset everyone was about my attempt at drowning myself" he nodded "Axel, I was wondering, when I was little, I took dance lessons, could I start again while I'm here?" I asked, he looked at me confused.

"While you're here?" he asked "You sound like you're going to leave eventually" he said, chuckling before he saw my face, his hardened, "No, you're not going anywhere!" he growled, pulling me to him, placing gentle kisses on my mark, I shivered, trying to supress a moan.

"Why were you not there?!" I asked, before looking up, I froze, and felt my heart break, he wasn't alone, a leggy red head was straddling him, she was only in her underwear, and he was shirtless, his lips attached to her neck.

"Clary" he said, his eyes wide, "I can explain" I turned and ran from the room, tears falling down my cheeks, the guards faces were sorrowful, I ran down the stairs, as I heard Axel following, "Clary listen please!" he shouted, I reached my room, and slammed the door shut before he could reach me, and locked it.

(A/N For the next part please play the song on the side, Good Enough by Little Mix thank you)

I pushed him away at the memory, realising that he could have done more girls in this room, not just Rebecca, I turned away, tears welling up in my eyes,

"Clary?" he whispered,

"How many girls?" I mumbled,

"What?"

"How many girls have you had?" I asked in a whisper, I know he heard it, because of his sharp intake of breath, I heard him swallow, and I let the tears fall as I knew, his answer would hurt a lot.

"Twenty-five" he replied, I felt my heart shatter, and I let out a whimper of pain,

"You couldn't wait for me?" I whispered, "I did, I even had to fight to keep it" I whispered, he growled,

"Mine!" he growled, reaching for me, I stepped back, the look of hurt on his face nearly caused me to break,

"No, because I'm not fully yours" I whispered, "My mark is not on your neck, because you won't let me put it on there" he glared,

"I shouldn't have to!" he growled,

"If you loved me you would!" I growled back

"Who said I loved you?" he growled I froze, it was like he took a silver knife coated with wolfs bane and stabbed it straight into my heart,

"Oh" I whispered, stupidly, as I looked down, "I guess I'm the stupid little girl who fell in love with the big bad Alpha" I whispered, as tears welled up in my eyes and fell down my cheeks, I turned and left the room, not once did he speak or try to stop me in anyway.

The guards outside looked at me sadly, I ignored them and walked down the hall to my room, once inside, I shut the door and locked it, before I grabbed the nearest thing to me and threw it across the room, the beautiful sound of it hitting the wall reached my ears, but it wasn't enough, I screamed out in pain as I grabbed anything in reach and threw it across the room, not caring how much noise I made, when some of the objects didn't break enough I'd pick them up again throw them against the wall, not caring about the cuts I'd get on my hands or arms, they healed quickly anyways.