Forced & Destroyed

WARNING NON CONSENSUAL ACTIVITIES IN THIS CHAPTER! I WILL WARN YOU FOR THE PARTS IT STARTS AND YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU LIKE! BUT DO NOT COMPLAIN AS I HAVE WARNED YOU AND YOU COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT WILL BE IGNORED! SORRY!

Chapter six: Clary

I ran through the forest, ignoring the pain in my heart, and the whining of my wolf, The wolfs bane must be wearing off I thought, I ran to the edge of the forest and stopped when I reached the road, panting and trying to catch my breath I walked along the road.

I walked for about half an hour, but I knew I was still in Axel's territory. The honking of a car horn made me jump, I turned to my right and saw Jackson, and I sighed, and kept walking.

"Come on Clary, get in" he said, rolling alongside me in the car with the window down, I shook my head, "Clary, you'll die out here alone, not being able to shift, and your marked by an Alpha, you'll be killed by rogues" he finished, I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for the bout of confidence" I replied, still walking, keeping my face blank, he stopped the car, but I continued to walk.

"Clary" he said, his tone leaving no room for argument, I sighed,

"Fine!" I growled, turning around and walking to the passenger side, he unlocked the door and I got in.

"Thank you" I just huffed and crossed my arms before looking out the window, he sighed, but continued driving, when we reached a bridge the was a honking behind us, I looked behind us to see a car with tinted windows.

"Who's that?" I asked, Jackson shrugged, and veered left a little, the car looked as though it would overtake us, the front window was rolled down, and I got a glimpse of the guy in the front seat, before the driver slammed the car into us, throwing us off the bridge and straight into the freezing cold water.

Water instantly started to fill the car, I tried to get the door open, but it wouldn't budge, I tried banging against it, and kicking it, but nothing worked, the water was at my waist when I heard banging and tapping on Jackson's window, I looked over to see one of Axel's guards trying to open the door, I looked over to mine to see Axel.

"Axel! Its stuck I can't get it!" I screamed banging on the door, he released his claws and slice the door open and ripped it off and when he did the car flooded with water I only had a split second to hold my breath and I looked at Axel, and went to swim when I realized my belt was stuck, I yanked at it trying to get it free, Axel used his claws to slice it off, before pulling me to him and up to the surface.

When we broke the surface air instantly filled my lungs, causing me to cough and splatter, Axel and I swam towards the shore, once on land I collapsed in the sand, air filling my lungs and my breathing was harsh and fast causing my chest to rise and fall rapidly.

I was yanked up from the ground and into Axel's hard chest, I didn't decline, I needed it, when suddenly I remembered Jackson, I looked around rapidly for him, Axel gripped my chin and turned me towards him, he was lent against a rock panting.

I pulled away from Axel and ran over to him, I felt to my knees, "Jackson, you OK?!" I exclaimed, he was shaking from shock and the cold, I realized my lips must be blue; the sun had begun to set a little while ago.

"Clary?" he asked turning to me, before pulling me into a hug "You're OK! Thank god!" he cried, I laughed, pulling away,

"I'm fine"

.

.

.

.