You

Song is You by the pretty reckless. Warning a little sexual content in the video.

CHAPTER 7: CLARY

It's been a week since Axel forced himself onto me, the bruising from his grip still hasn't gone, and I haven't left my room, Kelsey tried to come in, but gave up when I ignored her and she realised she couldn't get in, she even tried to get in through the window but realised I had blocked that off too.

I never left my bed, only to use the bathroom, I felt Axel outside my door a few times, but not once did he make an attempt to come in, I know that he'd be able to, considering that he's an Alpha, it'd be easy for him.

I walked over to the guitar in the closet that Kelsey had given to me, and pulled it out, I sat down at the end of my bed on the floor my back against the bed and started playing, not caring who heard.

(A/N the song is on the side/ top, might be best if you listen to it while/before/after you read the lyrics or chapter, to feel the pain in the song)

You don't want me, no

You don't need me,

Like I want you, oh

Like I need you,

And I....

Want you in my life

I could sense Axel outside the door again, but I kept going, not caring.

And i....

Need you in my life

You can't see me, no

Like I see you

I can't have you, no

Like you have me,

And i....

Want you in my life

And I .....

Ahhhh ahhhh ohhh,

Ahhhh ahhhh ohhh,

You can't fool me, no

Like I fool you

I can't steal you, no

Like you stole me,

And i.....