💜Chapter 14💜

StilL Kooks POV

I hear Birds chirping outside my Window I rubbed my eyes so I can see better and Taehyung looks so beautiful while sleeping I'm so lucky to have a beauty inside my house that I'm the only one to see it every morning I wake up. I just remember to cook breakfast for the both of us Hehehe I need to shower first then settle things down in the kitchen.

~

Ah the water is so refreshing I wish I could stay more but I need to cook breakfast I brought my clothes with me of course. I went to dry myself out and wore my clothes well comfortable clothes.

I went out of the bathroom and went to look at Taehyung's face that I admire such a cutie I kissed his head and he hummed a little I said to "come down after showering I'll be cooking breakfast"

I go down the stairs and prepare breakfast I'm sure I can cook well...........I hope so HeHeHe.. I'll do some pancakes for now well that's the easy one that I could make for the day I don't usually cook side dishes.

40minutes later~

Well I did it pretty well I hope Taehyungie would like it if not I'll just order some food T-T

after I prepared breakfast Taehyung came down looking refreshed while holding to side walls to make himself balanced since I went rough yesterday hol up I don't remember putting protection on

after I prepared breakfast Taehyung came down looking refreshed while holding to side walls to make himself balanced since I went rough yesterday hol up I don't remember putting protection on.....*flush sht* aaaa and I just came IN him brooo I think Jeon Jungkook just F ing fcked up! Imma hit myself no I won't ruin my Handsome face.

Jungkook: Hey Tae how are you feeling? get some painkiller after you eat okay so the pain on your back can reduce.

Taehyung: Oh Okay I will btw pancakes this sure will look delicious since you made it Hehehe. anyways did I drink to much alcohol yesterday because I clearly remember nothing but last night activity oops I spilled too much-

Jungkook: That's okay you can say much as you want because were alone in da house right now no need to panic.

He looks so flustered right now how cute aish I can't even forgot what happend yesterday since it was the best night and moment for me *Squeal* well Kinda happy since he didn't pushed me away since his past you know. but I would never do such a thing as used his body I would never I love him so much that I can't control myself to be separate with him since I got work in my Company too.

Taehyung: Are you thimking Swomething *Speaking while eating* I'm all ears you know.

Jungkook: I'm just thinking that I can't control myself without you and on how I'm missing you when I'm at work

Taehyung: So cheesy~ I can visit your company If I have my free time you know so that I can see you too.

Jungkook: You'll do that!? I'm looking forward at your visit at the company I'll let my guards know.

He smiled and continue to munch his foods I know I know I simp for him I can't help it I'm addicted in every part of him no one can't stop me even it's my ex or his ex. I saw some sugar on the side of his lips. I wiped it our of my thumbs that Surprised him for a bit.