💜Chapter 7💜

Continuation

Jungkook had bought me to Jimins house he stayed with me after I styled jimin up for his date with Yoongi. It will make Yoongi turn on from this new Jimin look seriously he'll turn on *Smirk* I made him wear the outfit that yoongi gave him the outfit is tight jeans and a Black shirt with Black Jacket then a choker on his neck.

Jungkook: You made a good look on Jimin baby boy~

Taehyung: I know I'm the best stylist ever baby~

Jungkook: Then you'll have to make sexy if we have a date then baby boy~

Taehyung Of course baby just for you kookie I'll be sexier than Jimin I promise that will also make you turn on.

Jungkook: Well I will wait for that moment to come then and pound on you so hard so you can't walk.

I blushed on what he said and I'm wondering if how big Jungkook is he like 11inch or 12 what the hell am I thinking I'm not into that stage yet were taking it slow as a new couple.

Jungkook: What are you thinking baby boy tell me?

Taehyung: N-nothing ughh I'm thinking how big you are there i said it okay happy!

Jungkook: You'll get to see it in the right moment baby boy. But I'm sure your not ready yet since before perhaps?

Taehyung: Thanks for understanding kookie i know it would be hard to keep your hornyness but I'm sure you'll wait for me.

Jungkook: Yeah I'll wait for you baby just say the word "I'm ready" then let's get into it and no backing away.

Taehyung: Okay I'd like that but I want to take our relationship slow and not get into that part yet

Jungkook: I know will take it slow as you want I don't wanna force you to something that you don't want.

Taehyung: Aww your so sweet Jungkookie no wonder why did I fall for you?

Jungkook: Cause I'm Handsome and cute as a bunny! And I' am your only bunny okay don't ever replace me for a new bunny only me.

Taehyung: Okay I won't replace you but also promise me that you won't ever cheat to me and if ever someone goes to you and touch you tell me.

Jungkook: I promise that baby boy and also if someone touch you they are dead I swear that.

[Ding Dong]

Jimin: Yoongi should be surprised about my look!

Taehyung: Of course he will look how sexy and hot you are!

Yoongi: Hi babe you look beautiful and sexy hmm. And how come Jungkook and Taehyung is here?

Taehyung: Why can't I visit my friends house mister Min?? Anyways we also need to go right kookie.

Jungkook: Yeah were going now good luck to your date! And yoongi hyung use protection!!!

Yoongi: Aishhh you asshole where did you even learn that attitude??

Jungkook: I don't know maybe you or Namjoon? Goodbyee have a nice dayy!! I hope it end happy.

I laughed because Jimin's face is super red from embarrassment i just hope for him to be okay and his Jibooty😂

We head back to Jungkook's house what should i wear if Jungkook asked me on a date? Hmm I will try my best to look hot and sexy for him. Even if I'm an innocent tiger there's a half of me that is not innocent like 50/50 lol.

.
.
.
.

Taehyung: Jungkook if ever I get pregnant would you still love me and the baby were having?

Jungkook: Of course baby I will still love you no matter what because you will carry my baby~

Taehyung: Really you will love me forever and ever!!! I love youuu!!!

Jungkook: I love you too baby now let's continue watching our movie earlier because we didn't get to finish it.

Taehyung: Alright let's finish the movie.

Jungkook's POV

We got back to the couch to watch the movie that we missed earlier because Taehyung need to dress jimin up. After I work tomorrow I'll buy him a new phone because someone keeps on texting him and he kinda smashed it on the floor and it was all scattered into pieces.

Then I'll ask him out on a date but first I need to tell his brother first that I'm taking him in Paris for a date.

The movie ended I look beside me seeing a sleeping Tae I let out a small chuckle and bring him up with me upstairs to my bedroom.

I laid him down my bed and covered him with my blanket because it was cold the aircon was on.

I was on my phone laying beside him I'm not that sleepy yet while my other hands on his waist. I smiled looking at him he's so pretty he's body is perfectly fine my smile went off when he had a nightmare I think.

"P-please I-I don't want to do this! I-I'm not letting y-you t-take my v-virginity I w-want to do this w-with s-somebody I l-love! N-NO!!!"

Jungkook: T-Tae baby wake up its a nightmare p-please wake up! Baby it's me kookie.

"K-Kookie I-i d-don't love him! I-love you n-n-not him"

Jungkook: I know baby it's just a nightmare come here I'll cuddle you until you fall asleep again.

He shuffled closer to me I cuddled him tightly no one's gonna take you away from me baby no one will.

I kissed his forehead I turned off my phone then I closed my eyes to sleep.

Morning🌞

I rubbed my eyes Taehyung is still asleep i slip out of the bed to take a quick shower.. after I take a shower I wear a t-shirt and shorts its still early in the morning school starts soon. I got down to prepare for breakfast I hear footsteps coming down the stairs I think he woke up after I left the room.

Taehyung: What are you making? And I'm sorry for last night I thought you were sleeping that time.

Jungkook: It's okay baby and I'm making an Omelette and bacon.

Taehyung: Yummy... I'm starving that's why i wake up and we have school later at 6:30am.

Jungkook: I know that cone on let's eat foods are ready then after you eat take a shower and wear your school uniform and I'll change too.

Taehyung: Okay~ *boxy smile*

I get two plates for me and taehyung I already put rice on it and got a two chopsticks.

Jungkook: How does it taste?

Taehyung: its delicious kookie is it your for time cooking i thought your maids do them?

Jungkook: Yeah i made them do that but not that often i make them take their break I'm not that kind of man who treat their maids badly.

Taehyung: So my thought's about you are all fake?

Jungkook: Why what do you thought about me before we met??

Taehyung: I think your rude, strict, a bad Ceo and very bossy. But when i got to know you i think its all fake.

Jungkook: I'm strict when my workers are not doing their jobs properly and being late.

Taehyung: I'm glad I'm not your assistant or something cause if I' am I'll be hella scared of you.

Jungkook: Your lucky then...now go take a bath your finished already I'll just wash this and I'll follow you okay.

Taehyung: Okay~

To be continued

Sorry for the late updates I'm quite playing games and have no time to update this story😢

💜