💜 Chapter 9💜

Taehyung's POV

"Jin hyung?"

I called his name and he turned his head to look at me he was suprised to see me in the restaurant as he.

Jin: Taehyung-ah what a surprise are you with Jungkook?

Taehyung: Ahm y-yes he's with me I thought its just yoongi and Jimin who's here.

Yoongi: Sorry I didn't tell you I forgot it but this would be fun all couples having dinner all together.

I nodded at them while Jungkook went to us and sneaked his hands on my waist i startled a bit

Taehyung: Ah you scared me kookiee you should appear in front not in my back what if it was somebody else?

Jungkook: Sorry now what should we order yoongi hyung? You said its your treat so you'll pay everything we eat.

Yoongi: Yeah I said that now sit and I'll call the waiter and order their special menu okay.

Yoongi called the waiter a guy went to our table brought the menu's and handed it to yoongi... he take it and look for dishes for us to eat.

While we were waiting i was playing with jungkook's big hands comparing it to mines. It was so fun playing with his fingers i giggled then I intertwined my hands with his.

Then the waiter comes back with a crew behind his back I guess the special menu is many.

Waiter: Here are your orders sir enjoy your lovely date.

And then we all dig in our foods and talk about our relationships jungkook looked at me i furrowed my brows is there anything in my face.

He placed his thumbs on the side of my lips and wiped it then he smirked I looked down in embarrassment. I continued to eat my food and suddenly I feel the urge to pee I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and look if someone else is here and checked the stalls if its occupied or not.

I saw the first stall is open I'm glad no one is here actually I'm not here to pee I just said that to them I got a hard on while jungkook smirked at me earlier.

I removed my undergarment and settle myself in the toilet bowl..(idk) then start to do my own problem.

Little did he know that someone entered the bathroom without him noticing? It was....Jeon Jungkook.

"ngh~~j-jungkook m-more a-ah"

Jungkook smirked wider when he heard Taehyung moaning his name while giving himself a hndjob.

He listened outside the door thinking if he should come in or help Taehyung with his problem.

Jungkook: Do you want some help there baby boy~

Taehyung: J-jungkook I-I~

Jungkook: Shh I'll help you with that just let me in the stall please.

He opened the stall and pulled Jungkook inside and kissed him in the lips a very deep kiss.

While Jungkook slid his hands on Taehyungs waist and pulled him closer loving the kiss that they are making right now.

Taehyung was the first to pull lacking some air. His face was flushed red looking at Jungkook he doesn't know what to say to him?

Jungkook: Why didn't you tell me that your having a hard on you can just tell me earlier so that i can help you?

Taehyung: I don't want you to know because they might get suspicious if were not there together.