💜Chapter 3💜

Jungkook's POV

Am i dreaming or is it just my imagination that I made taehyung mine. I feel someone holding my hands.

Taehyung: No you're not dreaming were official Now is that amazing!

Jungkook: Where are we did i fell asleep??

Taehyung: Yeah i didn't wake you up cause i think your tired.

Jungkook: Luv Youu!!!

Taehyung: Love you too bunny!!! Come on were here! Hyungg!!!! HYUUNNGGG!!! We have a Visitor and i think you'll be shock!

Jin: WAEEEEE! Why are you Screaming while i'm just going to take the Trash o- Oh my! oh my! Mr.Jeon you're even Handsome in Real.

Jungkook: Thanks i know i'm handsome.

Jin: I didn't know mr.Jeon has a Heart.

Jungkook: Of course i have a Heart that's why Taehyung said Yes.

Jin: Whaat!!! TAEHYUNG WHY DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR BOYFRIEND IS THE CEO.

Taehyung: That's why i'm here to tell you that but i guess you already know it.

Jin: Omy i will have two babies in my house i'm so lucky to be a Mom but you both don't have a Dad but i need a Partner!

Taehyung: Calm down hyung you will find him/her in the right time. Come on Jungkook seat and eat Lunch with us.

Jin: By the way Jungkook did you see Namjoon?

Jungkook: You know Him! How?

Jin: I met him in a Grocery Store buying stuffs and he's my Husband now i mean Boyfriend to be exact and he's with Yoongi too.

Jungkook: Whaat you know him too??

Jin: Of course he introduce me to him and Taehyung call jimin were having a celebration today! And as for you Jungkook call Namjoon and Yoongi tell them i invited them over. I'll cook foods for all of us but it will take long after you take the Call...do whatever you want...Just don't interupt me in the Kitchen.

Taehyung: Okay Jimin's Coming over in a minute.

[Ding Dong!]

Taehyung: Oh he's here already i'll just open the door.

He opened the door to see his friend wearing normal clothes of course and bought some beer.

Taehyung: Jimin-ah why in a hurry? The food isn't cook yet.

Jimin entered and got confused asking who is the Guy sitting on the Sofa. He gasp when taehyung answered him "He's the CEO of Jeon Enterprise"

Taehyung: Jin also ask him to invite his Friends Namjoon and Yoongi. And also he's my Boyfriend.

Jungkook: Hey Taehyung come over here sit with me and let's watch Avengers.

Taehyung: Coming and Jungkook this is Jimin my Friend.

He introduce me with this Jimin oh so he's Jimin i think Yoongi would like to see this.

Jungkook: Hi Jimin its nice to see you! I must know you already know me i guess?

Jimin: Duhh!! Of course everyone know who you are or the Universe.

Taehyung: Uhm sorry for his behavior he's always like that.

Jungkook: That's Fine with me. Do you guys watch Avengers? If not i can change the Channel.

Taehyung: No don't i would like to watch Avengers with you Kookie.