💜Chapter 4💜

Jimin's POV

I never thought that I would like him that much for the first time...I have been In love for the first time. This is so crazy why would he kissed me I'm just a normal boy who have big dreams in his life...look at me I got fat cheeks. Why would be a CEO fall in love with me I only know about CEO is that they only fall in love to Rich people but I am just simple I have my money Yes but not as Rich as Jin and Taehyung. I only live in a Normal house which is Luxury inside..
I' am not joking you can step inside if you want to...No just Kidding. But I tell you Yoongi is Handsome...Shhh don't tell him.

I got up from the Birds chirping outside my Window............then I went to the bathroom to do my routine take a quick shower then dress on my Uniforms and take a breakfast made by the Maids. I tell you I'm lonely in this house my parents live in a other Country. That's why i live alone but i can do whatever I want have a Party , Invite Tae and Jin...etc.

Now i got in my car and drove to School when i got in i parked my Car in a parking area and locked the car door. Then i went in the School and got to my First Class with Taehyung.

Mr.Choi: Goodmorning Class today as you see we have some empty chairs...but I'm sure you're happy because they're not here am i right?

The student cheers because no one will ever bully them again especially their Sweet Angel Taehyung.

Mr.Choi: So class have your free time today cause I know you've been thru a lot these days because of school works by your other teachers right? So I 'am giving you the freedom to do whatever you want but don't mess around and no PDA!

Taehyung got into the chair beside me and stared at me like wtf??? What did I do?? To make him stare at me like that?? Dude I'm scared I feel like I'm sweating.

Taehyung: What do you think they are doing right now??

Jimin: I don't know why ask??

Taehyung: I missed him already!!! Don't you miss him??

Jimin: But we just have fun last night you miss him already? Whatt! Then call him if you missed him.

Taehyung: i don't know maybe he's busy with his works. You know being a CEO is also Hard. They signed a lot of papers like alot of Files they need to prepare for their Speech in a Conference room etc.

Jimin: You serious! How did you know that??

Taehyung: I'm just imagining things maybe they do alot of stuff's to make the Company big.

[Knock knock]

Why would someone knock on the door when class is still on-going...Jk maybe the other class.

Security: Its for Mr. Taehyung the CEO wanted me to bring this to you.

The Security handed him a Bouquet of Flowers and a Box from GUCCI. That made Taehyung Surprised also Jimin who can't understand what's happening in his surroundings.

There's a note on top of the Box it says "I missed you baby I hope you liked the flowers i sent you and the Box- Mr.Jeon❤"

Taehyung: He's so sweet look he gave me a bracelet with my name on it.

Jimin: Cause he loves you every guy should make their partner happy.

Security: Sorry to interrupt again but this is for Park Jimin bought by Mr. Min Yoongi.

Oh what's this why do i have a Paper bag and it's big but there's a Box on it I took out the Box and Gasp its from the Brand Chanel o my and its clothes. There's also I note "Wear this I'll pick you up at 8pm at Jin's House- Yoongi"