💜Chapter 10💜

Taehyung's POV

Well that was a great night having a night out with my friends and of course my hyung that i didn't know that he'll be there with Namjoon Hyung.

I was literally shocked by that because Yoongi said that it was just us that's all but i don't care i just want to wake up in bed next to Jungkook *wink*but for sure i'll get to see his handsome face forever and i don't want to end that.

~~~

It was morning already i looked outside the window to see some neighborhood jogging in the morning to get some Vitamin from the sun.

I look to my side and smiled aww he looks so cute when sleeping i ruffled his hair and try not to wake him up.

I should do some breakfast now i'm really starving... one last look at Jungkook then i'm off to bed headed downstairs to make some fried rice and Eggs.

I was humming some songs to make me concentrate on my cooking well just some ost from drama's lol anyways the breakfast is almost ready.

Should i wake kookie up or he should wake up from himself? Hmmmm?? I should wake him hehe. I went upstairs again to check if he's awake but for now he's a sleepy head.

Taehyung: Jungkookieee wakey wakey~ it's time for breakfast aren't you hungry in the morning?

He stirred a little bit to the side and scratched his neck and opened his eyes in a small form like when you wake up in the morning and greeted by a sunlight that's he's eyes now.

Jungkook: I'm still sleepy 5 more minutes baby pleasee.

Taehyung: Well if you say so then it's not my problem if you'll be late from your work and i need to go school.

Jungkook: Well in one condition i'm sure you will like it.

Taehyung: And what is it? I surely can do that >~<.

Jungkook: Hmm call me Daddy everyday even if your with your friends and everyone in the school yeah are you in?

Taehyung: Hell yeah i'm in i can call you that all i want even the condition is done so Daddy ready for breakfast?

Jungkook: I'm up since you called me let's eat shall we baby?

Taehyung: Yesh i'm super hungwyy!! Come on now i'm starving and take a bath together.

When Tae said that it give Kook a little you know blush you know this is the first time they'll bathe together he'll see the glorious booty.

They headed downstairs to get breakfast together and then Jungkook complimented some words to Taehyung's cooking.

Jungkook: These are good baby you cook like a wife material hmm?

Taehyung: Yeah i learned some dishes from Jin hyung so he taught me how to cook and for the wife thingy it will be the future *wink*

They both talked a lot of things that they didn't notice the time is ticking *tick tock*and they both just realized the time now.

Taehyung: How long have we talked...............Oh shiiii- were going to be late come on fast!!

Jungkook: Okay-Okay calm down it's okay to be late for School nor work let's spend time for a minute.

Taehyung: Are you sure? Okay let's just cuddle and then take a bath okie?

Jungkook: Ok i got it just cuddles nothing more.

~~~

Taehyung Okay cuddles are enough we need to take a bath now i'm a stinky baby now.