//67//

they were trying to get some sleep.

changbin was still fuming so instead of sleeping in the basement with everyone, he went into his room.

and felix, not wanting him to be alone, joined him unannounced by slipping into his room with a blanket.

meanwhile they had set up blankets on the floor with pillows scattered around for everyone.

they were all laying out, laying next to each other and being bundled close.

it was rather comfortable- and honestly in jisung's eyes it was way better than sleeping alone.

it felt so much safer and better to be around people. even if it's just their company; it felt so much better.

however despite how safe he felt, he couldn't find himself falling asleep after the lights were turned off and everyone began to drift.

he couldn't help but think over today.

he was proud of them for actually being able to set everything up- but he couldn't sleep due to the feeling of guilt.

he looked down at his hand being dimly lit by the little night light they turned on, recalling the image of blood on it.

he found his heart sinking and his eyes squeezing shut as if his mind was telling him to just stop thinking and go to sleep.

"what's wrong?" the sudden whisper brought jisung's eyes to open.

he turned his head and was met with the blank yet comforting expression of minho, who was laying on his side facing jisung.

the younger sighed a bit, smiling sadly as he looked down at minho's wrapped arm. "i'm sorry for hurting you." he said, clearly exposing what's been keeping him awake.

however minho shook his head. "it's fine. if anything we're even now." hearing this made jisung's head tilt in confusion.

minho exchange a look at jisung's shoulder. "i was the reason you dislocated your shoulder, and you scratched me a little. even." he lightheartedly said.

"a little?.. i made you bleed." jisung frowned. "and my shoulder was not your fault." he clarified.

"and my arm isn't yours." minho said.

jisung just sighed and turned to look back at the ceiling. he would try to push the feeling down then.

"how's it feeling?" minho made sure to ask.

jisung yawned a bit and hummed. "a little sore is all." he replied.

minho smiled at the boy's yawn. "tired now?" he questioned.

at this point everyone had been asleep.

hyunjin was lightly snoring from jisung's other side, seungmin was passed out on the couch, chan was hugging jeongin in his sleep- who was also asleep like a baby.

jisung nodded a bit, stretching and sighing afterwards. "let's sleep." he said tiredly, moving closer to minho.

without thinking (he was suddenly far too tired to even really care) jisung brought minho's arm over him, and closed his eyes.

the older tensed for a moment, not expecting that. but then he sighed softly and pulled jisung in closer so he could be more comfortable.

it felt odd being so close to someone the way minho had been to jisung for the past couple days.

physically and emotionally.

minho found himself hesitating a lot, but would always find himself right back to the same spot every time. maybe jisung was his twin flame or something.