three

Honey's POV

There is something wrong....something absolutely, very much, completely wrong because there is NO way I'm in front of who I think I see in front of me! I think someone really needs to come pinch me or something.

I watch as Namjoon walks past me and stands in front of me to introduce to me the one and only.... BTS!

"Sorry I couldn't inform you sooner, manager-nim" he says with a smile on his face, probably aware of the effect this unexpected meeting has on me. However, I cannot help but block out his voice, or any other for that matter, and STARE at each and every one of the seven boys I discovered in my 20s and decided to love for life. 

To the left of Namjoon, Taehyung looks at me and smiles softly. His phone, which was previously in his hand and was the sole object of attention, is now tucked into his hoodie's front pocket along with both his hands. His black hair is ruffled and his eyes keep going back and forth between me and Namjoon, probably trying to assess the situation. But I cannot stop looking at the hair though.... looks like homeboy's got his infamous BE-era perm again!

Jimin and SeokJin stand besides Taehyung. SeokJin gives me a half but polite smile, and has his hands at the front on top of each other. His button-up shirt seems rumpled, but I know it was because him and Jimin were laughing as I entered, with SeokJin probably acting out a story or incident by holding onto his shirt in big fists and furiously shaking it from side to side. His black eyes that blink every two seconds hold mine, and he bows his head slightly to greet me. UGH worldwide handsome AND a real gentlemen? We love to see it!

Jimin gives me an angelic smile, and it probably feels that way because Jimin's aura feels angelic in itself. His blonde hair and small smile paired with his white shirt and pants simply demands a halo! I do wonder how he's holding in his laughter, for he was practically rolling on the floor laughing (and if you know Jimin, you know this isn't just pretentious text slang) as I entered. However, I suddenly see him cover his face slightly with his small, precious hands, and he turns to SeokJin, who seems to hold back laughter as well and slaps Jimin's shoulder to bring his focus to me and Namjoon.

To the right of Namjoon stands Yoongi. He gives me his infamous tight-lipped shy smile and bows his head with his hands on either side. His black hoodie and joggers seem very comfortable, and I'm sure he felt the same way when he decided to nap in the hotel room on that huge couch to the right.... that is, until I barged in and woke him up. Is it weird that I kinda want to go up to him and ask him for forgiveness for waking him up already? 

Finally, next to Yoongi are Hoseok and Jungkook, who arrived at the main living area earlier from a hallway to the right as soon as they heard the door open. Hoseok came and almost stumbled upon the carpet, as he came in rushing when I opened the door. He tilted his head in confusion and said "huh?" as he looked at me, and his hair fell over his eyes. He then quickly bowed, fixed his shirt consciously, and went to wake up Yoongi.... as I simply stared with my mouth open. 

And Jungkook, he came yawning and stretching after Hoseok, and didn't see me at all. He went to Hoseok and said "Hobi hyung, did you already get the food Namjoon hyung brought for us?". Hoseok nudged Jungkook in my direction, and that's when he saw me. His eyes narrowed in on my presence and he looked confused, but bowed and looked away immediately. He stared at the hallway him and Hoseok entered from and scratched the back of his head, absolutely refusing to meet my eyes. He then fixated his attention on the wooden floors, and honestly, I couldn't even see his expressions or reactions since it was all covered up by his black bucket hat. 

As Namjoon introduced me to BTS, Hoseok smiled and bowed once again, but Jungkook continued to not meet my gaze. Maybe he isn't used to strangers? The members have mentioned before in interviews how Jungkook can be really shy around other people.