four

Honey's POV

As SeokJin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and I are about the exit, a soft voice asks to come along. We turn around, only to see Jimin standing in the hallway with his hands in his pant pockets and a shy demeanor. He looks at us expectantly. 

"Yah, what kind of group would we be if we said no?" Hoseok was quick to walk over to Jimin and put an arm around his shoulder to help him be comfortable. 

"I know... it's just I know I haven't been having dinner with everyone as much unless its on camera, so I didn't want to make it awkw--"

"Jiminie!" Taehyung complains, covering his mouth with his hands. "Do you want to say that you are going to ditch us.....YET AGAIN? That too, in front of Manager-nim? Tch tch" He says, shaking his head, but I see him trying to cover up his laugh. 

"Ahh Taehyung-ah," Jimin smiles and scratches the back of his head. Hoseok pats Jimin's back and says, "Jiminie we all want you at dinner. Manager-nim too! You know how big of an ARMY she is? She literally froze after seeing us and kept checking us out even when Namjoon was talki--" He says animatedly. 

I, on the other hand, feel like digging a hole, crawling down it, and burying myself alive after this embarrassment, and I cover my face and groan, "Hoseok-ssi!!"

Hoseok laughs and says, "Well, as an ARMY, you already have a leg-up on knowing our most embarrassing secrets, so it's time the group catches up to yours." He teases me and winks. 

I laugh and shake my head and say "Well then, you aren't even ready for the comedy and clumsiness I'll bring to your life!" I click my fingers at them. They all laugh, even Jimin, and we start moving downstairs for dinner. 

As we turn around to leave, Jimin comes besides me and says, "Manager-nim, that was really funny. My name is Park Jimin, and it's very nice to meet you." he says as he reaches out a hand. 

I shake it and smile, "Park Jimin-ssi, as you could tell from my frozen reaction earlier, the pleasure is all mine." 

"Yes I'm happy because to tell you the truth..," he whispers as he says this while the others tag ahead of us.

"I said I haven't been to dinner with all of BTS recently, but they don't go with each other either as much. We all stay to ourselves, unless we're on camera or with certain people. Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung try to bring us all together a lot, and I know I trouble them too by not going with them." He says this and looks down, almost as if he's hanging his head in shame. 

"But today, I saw Taehyung wanting to go. And seeing everyone together, I couldn't resist myself, even though I've already had dinner." He smiles. "It's so nice seeing part of my family together, and I think your presence made it a little possible."

"Jimin-ssi, you are too nice! I don't think I had anything to do with it; however, I am glad you decided to come along. But I think your friend and hyungs are happier than I am about you joining us." I smile as I look at him. 

He looks back and says, "I know, and I wish we could remain like this all the time. A lot of things bother us, you know." He hesitates, and then says, "I'm sorry I'm bringing all of this up - I cannot talk to the others about this, and I had to get it out, otherwise I would have been very awkward at dinner. And that's not how I want an ARMY to see me" He winks in an attempt to flirt. 

I laugh out loud, and say "Jimin-ssi, you are very charming even when awkward. And please don't think us ARMYs need to see you a certain way. I love you even when you're sad and even when you're happy. Don't change yourself for us." I tell him.