[Y/n] [L/n] Info EDITED

Name: [Y/n] [L/n]

Age: 5 (first introduced)
          11 years old (current)

Gender: Female

Appearance:

Y/n is a young girl with large, gentle eyes of an E/c that are framed by thick eyelashes. She has thin H/c, worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a first fav color and second fav color butterfly ornament that once belonged to her deceased unnamed Mother. She has a straight fringe and two loose, chin-length strands that curve downwards from above each of her ears.

Y/n wears a slightly F/c-tinted Ninja gis. Over this, she wears a short white cloak, fastened on one side by a dark pink triple knot, also sporting knee-high lace-up white boots with tan soles, heels, and toes.

Personality:

Y/n is a quiet and obedient person due to the abuse she went through at a young age, this made her unable to make decisions for herself, she relies on the coin that Master Wu gave her to decide for her.

Breathing Techniques:

 Flower breathing (花 (はな) の呼 (こ) 吸 (きゅう) Hana no kokyū): A breathing style Y/n learned and later mastered by self-taught. Y/n mainly uses this.

Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum (弐 (に) ノ型 (かた) 御 (み) 影 (かげ) 梅 (うめ) Ni no kata: Mikage Ume) - A defensive techniques that deflect attacks using rotating sword slashes.

Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo (肆 (し) ノ型 (かた) 紅 (べに) 花 (はな) 衣 (ごろも) Shi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo) - A single sword slash that curves and twists.

Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility (伍 (ご) ノ型 (かた) 徒 (あだ) の芍 (しゃく) 薬 (やく) Go no kata: Ada no Shakuyaku) - A graceful flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Sixth Form: Whirling Peach (陸 (ろく) ノ型 (かた) 渦 (うず) 桃 (もも) Roku no kata: Uzumomo) - A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye (終 (つい) ノ型 (かた) 彼 (ひ) 岸 (がん) 朱 (しゅ) 眼 (がん) Tsui no kata: Higan Shugan) - A focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique however is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain caused to the eyes ruptured blood vessels and could cause partial or complete blindness.

Insect Breathing (蟲 (むし) の呼 (こ) 吸 (きゅう) Mushi no kokyū): A Breathing Style created by ??? ,  designed it to compensate for her lack of physical strength to cut off a 's head. The "stinger" is designed for the injection of Wisteria poisons into on Oni's .

Butterfly Dance: Caprice (蝶 (ちょう) ノ舞 (まい) 戯 (たわむ) れ Chō no mai: Tawamure) - The user leaps into the air and charges towards the opponent and stings them multiple times with her blade to inject poison.

Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter (蜂 (ほう) 牙 (が) ノ舞 (まい) 真 (ま) 靡 (なび) き Hōga no mai: Manabiki) - The user dashes at their target at blinding speeds and uses the momentum of their speed to then strengthen a single thrust into their opponent and inject poison into them.

Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon (蜻 (せい) 蛉 (れい) ノ舞 (まい) 複 (ふく) 眼 (がん) 六 (ろっ) 角 (かく) Seirei no mai: Fukugan Rokkaku) - A six strike attack with which the user aims to strike and inject their target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots (such as the neck, heart, torso, etc.) in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.