1

Dark Pit's P.O.V
That stupid Pit. He's so annoying, always too positive, too naive, too cute. Wait what. No, he's not cute, get a hold of yourself. Never mind. I guess that I should hit the ha-
BOOM
What was that? I think I see things outside, I'll check it out.
Third person P.O.V
Dark Pit walked outside, only to see several underworld troops were there.
"What the? I thought Pit killed Hades." Dark Pit whispered to himself. Dark Pit was right, Pit killed Hades 2 months ago. They started to March over to Dark Pit's house, and before Dark Pit could react, he was captured.
Pit's P.O.V
Wow, the stars are always so nice. Hmm? I hear marching outside. I better check that out. I wonder what Pitoo is doing right now.
Third person P.O.V
Pit walked outside to see several underworld troops marching through Skyworld, burning buildings, and causing chaos. He then realized that they had captured Pitoo. "Pitoo! Are you okay?" Pit yelled out before realizing Pitoo was unconscious. Pit charged at the underworld troops, only to be surrounded by reapers and reapettes. They quickly knocked him out, and took him away.  
Meanwhile, Palutena was trying to assemble all of the centurions she could find, which was not many. You see, most had been wiped out during the war against the underworld, and forces of nature. She could round up around 5p, which was nothing compared to the hundreds of underworld troops outside, it also didn't help that the centurions were dumb as bricks. Palutena didn't have much hope that this battle would be won.
Pit awoke in a prison cell next to Pitoo. "Pitoo, Pitoo, wake up." Pit quietly said as he tried shaking awake his darker counterpart. "Don't call me Pitoo." Dark pit mumbled weakly. "C'mon, we gotta get out of hear." Pit shook Dark Pit some more. Dark Pit finally got up after 10 minutes of Pit shaking him. "We have to find a way out of here." Pit said to Pitoo. Pit then noticed an odd looking poster on the wall, it almost looked like there was something behind it. Pit carefully peeled off the poster, to reveal a hole in the wall. "Here's a way to get out." Pit told the other angel. They had to squish into the hole to fit, but it worked. They finally made it out after half an hour of crawling.