6

Dark Pit's P.O.V
We were on the road again, as we needed to get to the Underworld. The portal was in Skyworld, so we were headed there. I don't know why Pit didn't just go back to the portal while he was in Skyworld, but hey, this is fun. By fun I mean walking for hours on end through harsh climates. Pit was injured recently. He was attacked by some Monoeyes. I have to carry him on my shoulder, because they hurt his legs.
We decided to set up camp for the night. We both went into our respective tents, and went to sleep.
Pit's P.O.V
Those Monoeyes did a number to my legs. I just want to go to sleep, but I can't get Pitoo out of my head. I guess I'll just try to fall asleep.
What time is it? Oh yeah. Middle of nowhere, can't tell time. Well I guess I will check on Pitoo.
Hmm, he's not here, wonder where he is. I hope this isn't another 'half a mile away from camp' incident. It is.
"Pitoo, Pitoo wake up." I said politely. All I got in response was a grumble. "Please wake up." I said. "No." He responded. "If you don't get up I'm going to eat all the food." I threatened. He shot up. "Don't." He quickly said. "Fine." I replied. We both started walking back to the camp.
When we got back, asked him a few questions, "Number 1, how do you wake up half a mile away from where you went to sleep. Number 2 what did you mean, when you said, ' I care about you.'" I asked him. He gulped, "Well Pit..."

Sorry for the short chapter, I had no idea what to do, so I did filler.