5

Pit's P.O.V
I lie awake in my tent, thinking about Pitoo. What did he say? Wait, did he say "Pit, I need you."? He couldn't have. My heart was racing. Could that mean-? No, that's stupid.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. We don't have electricity, or clocks, but I guessed it was around 2 AM, and I couldn't fall asleep. I just sat there, wondering what he meant. I need to know what he meant.

The next morning I walked up to him, "Mornin' Pitoo." I said to him in a cheerful tone. "Don't call me that." He coldly responded. 'Okay, ask him what he meant.'. "Hey Pitoo, uhh, what did you mean when you said, 'Pit, I need you.' A few nights ago?" I asked him. His faced turned to a tomato, and he said, "uhh, nothing, t-that meant n-nothing." Then he bolted off.
Strange.
Dark Pit's P.O.V
That Pit is so dense. I mean, I literally say, 'Pit, I need you.' And he stays oblivious. Whatever, I guess I'll just continue being emo.
Pit's P.O.V
We set out once more today. As we walked, I asked him a question, "Pitoo, the other day when I asked you what you meant, I feel like you were lying through your teeth." I said to him. He looked a bit nervous, "What? No." He said to me, again lying through his teeth. "I know your lying Pitoo." I said to him. He looked defeated. "Look Pitstain, what I mea-" we were ambushed by Underworld troops. They saw Pitoo was going to at something important to the plot, and said that they would be back in 5 minutes. "Anyways, I was gonna say, Pit, I care about you." He told me. "You guys can come back now!" I yelled out. After we beat up those Underworld goonies, we continued our journey.

A few hours later, we set up camp in a new location. We knew that The Underworld is still far away.