Epilouge

Many years later
Dark Pit's P.O.V
It has been a while since we killed Pandora, 6 years to be exact.
Both Pit and I live in the human world now.
We have learned a lot about human culture.
I learned about this thing called 'marriage'.
It's where you want to be with someone for the rest of your life, so you both get rings, and there is a whole ceremony p, and everything.
I also learned that you first propose to someone, by kneeling down, opening a box with a ring in it, and asking them if they would like to marry you.
I have been working my butt off trying to afford a nice ring.
After 5 months of working, I can finally afford a nice ring.
I went down to the jewelry shop, and bought the nicest one I could afford.

Later that night, I asked Pit if he wanted to go to dinner, he said yes, and we went to a nice place.
We were both almost done with our food, when I knelt down, and asked the question, "Pit, I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"
He sat there for a moment, then exclaimed, "Yes Pitoo, I will."

6 years later later
Pit's P.O.V
*Beep Beep* I hear my alarm blare.
"Pit, wake up." I hear Dark Pit say.
"No, I want to sleep." I reply.
"We have to go to work." He said, nudging me.
"Fine." I give in.
We both get up, eat, brush our teeth, get dressed, and go out to our car.
As we are driving, I remember Pandora, I remember our first kiss, I remember Palutena, I remember my friends.
Back then, I thought that my life was over, that when I had killed Pandora, my life would be over.
Thanks to DarkPit, that's not the case.