Chapter VII

Soo I am apologizing for not writing for so long since I am having a hard time coming up with ideas on what to write about. Oh and please comment, I love reading all the comments you humans post!!

(Pov harry)

Like almost every day I'm sitting on the couch in dad's office reading a book. Today it's a book Rabastan gave me as 'homework', it's about martial arts, like taekwondo, aikido and karate. The book tells a bit about the basic of all of them so that I can choose which ones I want to start with. While I'm reading dad is working on one of the new cases that got send this week.

Since last week when the officers Shacklebolt and Tonks came, Bast, Bella and Lucius have been training me just like have been training dray. It's really fun learning how to fight, defend myself and become stronger, it's even more fun when I get to train together with dray. Although, for now, he is much better at fighting since he started when he became 12, so a bit more then a year, and I just started and well also because he wasn't starved like me. Stupid Dursleys, still making my life harder even when they're dead.

I shake my head, trying to forget about them, they're dead, they can't do anything, they don't matter anymore.

I look up from my book over to dad, he has a big file in front of him, one that seem to have a lot of pictures in it. The weird thing right now is that dad looks like he can't figure out what to do about the case. Dad always knows what the best way is to handle things... maybe he just doesn't feel so well and I'm imagining it. Maybe I should ask...

"Dad, are you alright?" He looks up from the file and smiles "I'm just fine son." I frown knowing that something was wrong with the case, it doesn't make sense, but if something had been wrong with dad then he would have just said that he was a bit tired, but he didn't. So what is going on?

"Then what is wrong with the case?" He looks down at the document again, his smile falls and he sighs "I can't come up with a situation plan where regina can isn't a suspect." He tosses me the folder

——

(Picture not mine)

(Picture not mine)

Name: Ryan Jones
Age: 28
Adres: (random street), Hollywood, Florida, USA
Relationship: wife Regina Jones

Client: Regina Jones, nee Smith
Reason: abusive, mental and physical

——

I look at the next page I saw what was in the pictures. There was this woman with fierce red hair and brown and looked a bit over 20. In the pictures she is full with bruises, lots of scars, tears in her eyes and in a couple of pictures she was still bleeding. "I take it that this is regina. I understand why you don't what her to be a suspect now. Did he take the pictures?" I say to dad, looking up at him. He nods his head. I look back at the pictures and start to form a plan in my head.

Fifteen minutes later I come out of my thoughts with a plan made. I look up at dad again and see him looking at a different file.

The plan I made would asure that Regina gets a chance at a new life and that they won't even suspect Ryan of being dead, perfect outcome if you ask me.

I see dad write something down on one of the papers he has in the file he's working on before putting all of the papers in the folder and closes it. Seeing that he was done I decided to speak up. "Dad?" He looks at me and hums as in saying 'yes'

"I think I found a way for her to get a new life and for the police to not suspect her." Dad immediately gets a smile on his face, happy that I figured a plan out. "That's amazing, tell me the plan."

After telling dad about my plan he looks at me with a look that uncle Vernon had when Dudley told him about his 'grades' which were much lower than what he told his parents. It is a look of pride. He is proud of me. There appears a warm feeling in my chest, the warmth is not irritating, it makes me feel happy for some reason. Is this what it feels like to have parents who care about you, if it is then I never want to looks this.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a while, until a thought crosses my mind. "Dad, what if she has no where to go. If the plan works than that means that she can't live in the USA anymore. Would she be able to come live with us? Then we could help her like you all did with me." Dad seems to consider what I'm saying.

It's still weird for me when adults actually listen to what I say and consider the importance of it. I will never regret the day I met dad and decided to trust him and come live at the manor with him, Bella and all the others, who I didn't know of at the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They have been the best family I could have ever asked for. They give me everything I need and then even more, the Blacks and dad absolutely love spoiling me, and Dray, they never hit or scream at me(not the bad way at least) and they even wish for me to be myself and not hold back. They are amazing and I am really happy to have them as my family.

While I am done thinking dad also seems to have made up an answer "you have a good point, she probably won't have anywhere to go, but the problem is that we don't have any rooms left-"

I frown at this since I know for a fact that there are 11 bedrooms and 9 rooms used.

"-but then we will just have to buy a new house. I believe we have the money for it and it's a good idea for if more people are gonna join us. We will have to ask the rest what they think of it, but I don't suspect any of them to have a problem with it, especially the Blacks, they will love designing the new rooms." I was in shock at what he just said, so much that I forgot about the two empty rooms. We're gonna move to a new house?!

It took me a minute to get over the shock before I asked "When you are gonna look at a new house, can I come with?" He nodded "of course you can come with.-" He said without even thinking about it "who else is gonna help me look for the perfect place to live in." He continued with a smile on his face and we talked about all kinds of random things until Dray come to get us for dinner.