Chapter II

Pov Harry

We're walking up to the huge manor where I'm gonna live from now on according to the man, I believe his name is Tom.

The other woman, Bella, said that there are also other people living in the manor, but Tom assures me that they will adore me. I hope he's right.

As we continue walking I think back to what happend today and me ending up here as result, a good result I think, hope.

~memory~
I'm sitting a table behind the man and woman with a cartoon, some lemonade and a cookie that the waitress, she kept telling me that I need to eat more when I said that she didn't need to give me it, she just wouldn't understand.

I'm sitting far enough from the two that they wouldn't think anything of me while I can still hear what they are saying,  something about a brown lavender, 'probably a code name for someone' I think.

While sitting there I knew I had to listen and take in their looks so that I wouldn't forget it. The man looks really handsome, jet black hair, sky blue eyes and muscular, but not like a bodybuilder. He also had really pretty clothes, they look expensive. The woman is also pretty, beautiful even, she has chocolate brown hair, dark brown eyes and blood red lips. Her clothes make her look dangerous and attractive. The definitely make a dangerous and powerful combination.

I listen to their plan to kill the girl and I know it all, where, how and when. I also hear the woman talk about the money their gonna get paid by killing the girl, so their probably assassins.

When they were done with discussing the plan I walk back to my relatives house to steal some of their money again, they will most likely think that Dudley took some like they always think. I put a jacket on and put the money in my pocket before walking to the park waiting for when the man and woman would kill the girl.

When it was time I walked out of the park to the alley where they said they would be. I check my pocket for if the money is still in there. Hopefully I wasn't wrong about them being assassins.

I walk around the corner the alley in when I see them with the girl. You can see the life slipping from her eyes. It takes a lot of me not to start giggling, that doesn't give a really good first impression.

I hadn't planned out what I would do if it worked out and they would be here, in front of me. I walked up to them when the man noticed me, I reach in my pocket for the couple bucks, hand it to him and say "Could you kill my aunt and uncle?"

~end memory~

I my head to focus my thoughts again. We're almost at the manor. Tom is walking to my right and Bella to my left.

On the way walking to here I found out that Bella is really funny and nice. Tom is also really nice and somehow he seems to care about me, 'but how can someone care about me' I think.

We're walking up to the door when it's thrown open and a blond flash rushed outside and jumps in Bellas arms, this all while squealing "Aunty Bella!!" Over and over again.

When Bella puts the 'flash' on the grond again I see that it's a boy somewhere around my age. His hair is almost as white as snow and he is a bit taller than me.

Not being able to stop myself I start to giggle because of how energetic he acts and regrettably the people who didn't know me started to notice me. I also noticed that two others came outside, a man and woman.

Obviously I did the thing that every twelve year old would do and I hid behind Toms legs.

The boy turned around to face me with a big smile on his face "who are you?" He asks me enthusiastically. I heard Bella and the other woman laugh.