Chapter I

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.

Pov Tom
"Bella, stop checking out every guy that looks decent." She looks up at Tom and starts to pout "ohh come on Tom, let me have my fun." He sighs, the only reason he hasn't killed her is because she is amazing at flirting and killing, that and she is a good member of the crew and they will kill him if he hurts her without a good enough reason, apparently irritation isn't a good enough reason.

Tom takes a sip of the coffee that the waitress just brought and continues to check his documents.
Lavender Brown,
Brown hair, Blue eyes, 18 years
Loves to party, high class bitch, total slut
£100.000,-

'A lot of money to kill someone you don't like' he thought, not that he is gonna disagree.

A second later he looks up again hearing Bella ask something "So, did you already find what you need, so we can get this done and go home or has this kid" she says pulling the documents to her "outsmarted the genius?" she ends smirking.

He glares at her and answers "If neither shut up or help, you can go home and send Siri in your place. But yes, of course I found what I need and I have already come up with a plan to kill her." Bella looks at him with a look that promises pain in if he doesn't continue, not that she was strong enough to hurt him, but still. "How do you feel about flirting with a girl?" He asks teasingly.

~~~~

Tom snaps at Bella to pick up the dead body of that flower girl and turns around to walk out of the alley to see a young boy standing there, he looks around 10 years old. The boy has an emotionless mask on this face, except for a familiar look in his eyes while looking at the dead body of the girl. If it wasn't for Toms well practiced mask he would have looks shocked.

Then the boy starts to walk up to him, 'didn't he just saw me and Bella kill this girl? What is he doing?' He stops in front of him and reaches in the pocket of his jacket and gets like 15 bucks out of it, hands it to Tom and says with the most adorable voice he has ever heard "Could you kill my aunt and uncle?"

By now Bella had walked up to them and stands next to Tom. She gasps when she heard what the boy said. While all He can do is stare him and wonder what those people did to this boy. He looks over the boy again and notices a couple more things:
- the boy is much to small and to skinny,
- his clothes look really old and his shoes are held together with tape,
- around his neck he can see a lot of bruises, his hands have burns on it and look like they have been broken and have not healed right.
This boy is being abused and starved most likely! He can't help but see himself in the boy from when he was still in the orphanage.

Something in Tom makes him want to go over to the boy and cuddle him and spoil him rotten, it feels weird, but that's exactly what he is now planning to do.

He sinks to his knee, looks the boy in straight in his eyes and says with a small smile "Of course we will and if you want you can stay with us instead of going back to them." His eyes widen, his mask falls and you can clearly see hope in them 'the though of someone wanting them' Tom though sadly. He could see tears start forming in the eyes of the boy "r-really?" He stutters. Tom simply nods and the boy did an other unexpected thing, he runs and hugs him. The kid holds on to him like it is the only thing keeping him grounded and that He would disappear if he let go.

When Tom felt his shirt get wet of tears he puts his arms around the boy and starts to rub the back of his neck. Then He hears a giggle next to him and remember that Bella is also here, when he looks at her he can see in her eyes that she, just like him, already cherish this boy and that she is gonna dote on him, just like she does on her little cousin and like he expected the rest of the crew to do.

He glares at her to get it in her head that she will tell no-one that he showed emotions because of this unknown boy.
He notices that the kid, he really needs to aks his name, has stopes trembling, although his grip is just as tight. Tom pulls back to look at him, he slowly look up at him and Tom sees the most beautiful emerald eyes that look like their glowing. Tom smiles at him, ruffles his dark golden brown hair and whispers "You won't ever have to go back there as long as I have anything to say about it and if you ever want something or need to talk to someone you can always come to me." He beams the most gorgeous smile at Tom and nods "By the way what is your name?" He continues.
The boy replies with "My name is Harry Potter."

———————————————————————
Thank u for reading this!! It's my first story and my first language is not English so don't expect to much of it though.
I also will probably not post my chapters fast after the other, so it can take a while.
Ohh and if you see any faults in grammar or spelling please say so. Thank u!!!