Chapter 32- Let's make it Official

It was a new day Angie was at the studio teaching Violetta’s class.

Angie “I think we should do some vocal exercises to warm up our voices”.

Ludmilla “Angie I don’t…” Angie cut her off.

Angie “Do it Ludmilla”.  The class began to laugh.

……….3 Hours Later…….

Angie and Violetta were at the Resto Bar eating lunch.

Violetta “Everyone couldn’t stop laughing when you cut off Ludmilla. You knew what she was going to say”.

Angie “I knew because it always the same thing with her”.  Violetta laughed.

Violetta “Have you and Dad discussed the Wedding?”.

 Angie “Yes and he’s given me time to think about it”.

Violetta “Okay well I hope you decide to get married as soon as possible. I can’t wait for you to become my step mum”.

Angie “That’s lovely Vilu. Come on we better get back to the studio”.

…….4 Hours Later…….

Angie and Violetta had returned to the house. Herman was sat in the living room with Ramallo.

Violetta “Hey Dad”.

Herman “Hi Vilu”.  Angie went up to Herman and kissed him on the lips.

Angie “Herman can I talk to you?”.

Herman “Yeah sure lets go into my office”.  Then went into the office and sat down.

Herman “What’s the matter?”.

Angie “Nothing. I just wanted to let you know that I want to get married as soon as possible”.  Herman smiled.

Herman “What changed your mind?”.

Angie “Violetta. She made me realise once we are married everything will be official”.

Herman “I am so happy”. He wrapped his arms around Angie’s waist.

Angie “Me too”.

Herman “I love you”.

Angie “I love you too”.  Herman and Angie kissed passionately.