Chapter 46- Back on Track

19th July. 1 day until the Wedding.

Angie awoken in Herman's arms. She smiled. Herman then awoke.

Angie "Morning sleepy head".

Herman "Morning my sleeping beauty". He kissed Angie's nose.

Angie "Guess what we get married tomorrow".

Herman "Guess what I know". He smiled.

Angie "I better get dressed". She went to get up when Herman pulled her back down.

Angie "And what do you think you're doing?".

Herman "Nothing. I've decided that I'm never letting you go".

Angie "I'm sorry but have a lot of things to do for tomorrow. I need to pick my dress up".

Herman "I can't wait to see you in that beautiful White dress".

Angie "More like you can't wait to take it off".

Herman "That's about right". They both laughed.

.........4 Hours Later......

Angie was packing Herman an overnight back as he would be staying in a hotel because it is tradition not to see the bride before the big day.

Angie "Have you got everything you need?".

Herman "Yes". Violetta then came into their room.

Violetta "Hey Dad. I know you're going for one night but I will miss you".

Herman "You'll see me tomorrow Vilu. I love you".

Violetta "I love you too".

Angie "Right go on Herman. Ramallo is waiting down stairs for you".

Herman "I love you Angie. I'll see you tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you to walk up that aisle".

Angie "I love you too". Herman hugged Violetta and Angie then left with Ramallo.

.........2 Hours Later........

Angie had invited Florence, Grace, Chloe, Fran, Cami, Olga, Violetta and her mom to sleep the night. They were all in the kitchen talking about talking about the Wedding.

Grace "Are you sure you want to marry Herman?".

Angie "I'm positive. I know you're only trying to protect me but trust me".

Grace "Okay but if you need me I will be on the next flight to Argentina".

Grace hugged Angie.

Angelica "Angie I just want you to know that I'm so happy for you. I am the proudest mom on the planet. I love you Darling".

Angie "I love you to Mom". Angie hugged her Mom.

Florence "A toast to Angie. May she and Herman be truly happy in their marriage".

Everyone "To Angie".

Angie was teary.