Chapter 44- Family

18th July. 2 days until the supposedly Wedding.Angie had woken up with a massive headache. She then remembered what she did the night before and what Herman said to her. She got up and got dressed. She headed down stairs to see Herman and Violetta eating breakfast.  Angie sat next to Violetta and avoided Herman.

Violetta "How's your head Angie?".

Angie "Ummm yeah fine".  She tried to avoid the subject.

Herman "Angie can we talk?".

Angie "No I'm going to meet up with Florence and my mom".

Violetta "Can I come?".

Angie "Course you can Vilu".  Angie pretended Herman wasn't there.

.........4 Hours Later.........

Angie was at her Mothers will Florence and Violetta. She was still upset.

Angelica "Florence told me what Herman said. How are you feeling my dear?".

Angie "I feel like second prize. I don't know if I can marry him after this".

Violetta then came in as she overheard their conversation.

Violetta "Angie what did Dad do?".

Angie "He said he feels like he's betraying Maria with me".

Violetta "Oh no Dad what have you done".   She through her hands in the air.

Angie "I don't think I can marry him Vilu".

Violetta "Angie please. Please don't say that. You two are meant for each other".

Angie "He was meant for Maria".

Violetta "Angie mom's gone. There's nothing you can do to change that".

Angelica "Vilu's right Angie. I know he loves you". Angie "I don't know".  Angie started to cry.