Part 1

"Seonghwa.. I have something to say.. can we talk after school?" You asked while you stuttered. He looked at you. "Fine." He said in with no emotions.

-After school-

"What is it? Hurry up I have no time." He said with an annoyed tone. "I.. I like you." You said while you hung your head low. It was silent out of a sudden. "You?" He asked which made you look up. "No way. Guys, she said she likes me. What do you all say about this?" He said to the people in the hallway.

"Ew, disgusting!" One said. "No way! You are really disgusting." Another one said. "Woah..I can't believe she is not ashamed of herself." A guy said and you started to tear up. He leaned to your ear. "Hear that? You are not on my level." He said.

"Stop it Seonghwa! You're going to regret it! How dare you treat my friend like this!" Junghoon said as he pulled you closer to him and side hugged you. He is your childhood friend. The both of you went to the same school since young. Except that in this school, the both of you are not in the same class.

"And who are you? Her knight in shining armour?" He said and laughed which made the other laugh along with him. "I'm her childhood friend. Why? You got a problem with that? I'm warning you. Not to hurt her again! Come on (Y/N), let's go. You don't deserve someone like him." Junghoon said as he pulled you along with him.