Part 7

-Discharge day-

You were packing up your stuffs when the both of them entered with bruises on their faces. Your eyes widened. "What in the world have the both of you done to each other?!" You shouted and went to them. "We fought." Junghoon said. You looked at them in disbelieved.

"(Y/N). I'm letting you to be with this guy. I know you still have feelings for him and I won't say that you can't be with him. He told me the truth. He doesn't know the whole thing. Yea.. we fought because of that. I wanted to know the truth." He said as he put both of his hands up.

"(Y/N)." Seonghwa walked towards you. Your heart beats faster. He cupped your face. "I'm really sorry. I know.. what I did was wrong.. please forgive me. I would want to be yours. Would you accept it?" He asked. Your heart beats faster. "I.. I was hurt you know.. why.. why did you do that?" You sobbed. He hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry (Y/N).. I was scared to fall in love again.. I don't want to he hurt again... but when I heard what your childhood friend, Junghoon said about your feelings towards me. I felt guiltly. I thought you are like the others.. who wants to be with me because of fame... I'm sorry (Y/N). I'll love you properly and do what a boyfriend would do. I love you (Y/N)." He said which made you cry.

He pulled away and panicked. He cupped your face. "Why are you crying? Please don't. I'm sorry." He said, not sure what to do. "You are so clueless boy. She is crying because you said you love her and want to be her boyfriend." He said as he lightly hit his head. "Ow.." Seonghwa rubbed his head. "(Y/N), I'm letting you be with him because of you. I still don't like him." He said as he glared at Senghwa.