Part 5

"Hey!" You said as you rubbed your head which made him laugh. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry. Let's go to the hospital and get you treated. I think you will need to stay there.. but don't worry I'll come and visit you!" He said as he smiled and you nodded. 'I guess staying at the hospital would be better than school.' Inner you.

-Few days later-

Junghoon entered your ward. "How you feeling?" He asked as he put down the plastic bag. "I am feeling better these days." You smiled at him and he smiled back. He put his bag down and sat on the chair next to you.

"How are you and the girl?" You teased him. "You're so mean! You are at this state and can still make fun of me." He pouted. You laughed. "Sorry. I won't." You replied. "You see.. the thing is.. I plan to propose to her tomorrow.. hopefully she will accept it." He hung his head low.

"Hey! Why are you not confident in yourself? Weirdo. Who would reject you? Your visuals are no joke. You know?" You said and hit him playfully. He looked up and smiled. "Waoah you know how to make my day better (Y/N)! You're the best!" He said and pinched your cheek. "Ow. Hey!" You pouted and he laughed.

A moment later the door opened. It was Seonghwa. 'How?' Inner you, shocked. Junghoon got furious and stood up. "How dare you show your face again!" Junghoon said as he pushed Seonghwa. "I heard from the teacher what happened.." He said in a low voice. "You bastard! You dare show your face after what you did to her? You disgusting!" Junghoon said and punched his face.