Part 3

He nodded and went to his seat. The girls gathered around him and started talking to him. "(Y/N). Just accept the fact that the both of you are no match." Minhyun said. 'Even the quiet guy in the class said so.. so it must be true right?' Inner you as you played with your fingers.

Days goes by and they still bully you. As always, whenever Seonghwa wasn't there. But this time, they beat you up. You ended having bruises but of course they beat you where it will not be visible to other people. A moment later, the bell rang and all of them rushed back to their seats. You slowly got up and returned to your seat. The teacher entered. "Okay, let's start the class." He said.

-End of school-

You were walking your way out from school when suddenly Junghoon wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You hissed at the pain but quietly so he couldn't hear it. "So, have you find someone else?" He asked while he playfully raised both of his eyebrows, making a wave. You looked down.

"Umm.. forget what I said and let's go." He said as he tapped your back. "Ow!" You accidenly shouted. He looked at your weirdly. Your eyes widened. 'Oh no! Stupid (Y/N)!' Inner you. "(Y/N). Please, look at me. What happened?" He asked in a serious tone while he made you face him.

You hung your head low. "Did they bully you?" He asked and you stayed quiet. "You leave me to no choice (Y/N)." He said as he dragged you out of the school. He dragged you to a park. He saw a small bruise on your arm and pulled up your sleeve. "They did this to you?! That bastard! I thought I made it clear?!" He shouted.