Part 6

"Stop it Junghoon! Please.. I told you it was not him.. Please don't fight.. it's all my fault from the beginning.. I should have not confessed. I just made a fool out of myself.." You said while you tried not to cry.

"No, you didnt (Y/N)! It was him who made a scene and you know it (Y/N)! He could have just be nice about it when he rejected you. But no, he made it into a stage!" He shouted in anger at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa on the other hand, hung his head low. "I am sorry (Y/N)." He said in an apologetic tone. "Are you dumb? Do you think your sorry is going to solve anything?!" He shouted. "Please.. the both of you.." You said while you let out a sigh. You looked at the both of them.

"Seonghwa.. you.. I dont think I can forgive you that easily.. like what Junghoon said. You can turn me down normally but you made it into a scene.. I know I'm not attractive.. you don't need to remind me over and over again... and you, Junghoon.. can you calm down? Why are you shouting everytime? This is a hospital.. we're in a hospital Junghoon.. people are resting." You said and the both of them became silent.

"I am sorry but can the both of you leave me alone please?.. Thank you.." You said as you lay down and pulled up the blanket. "Sorry.." the both of them said and left. You let out a sigh. 'This is going to be tough.' Inner you.