Okay. let's talk.

Hey you guys, it's been a while since part two is coming out.

First of all, I wanna say is in sorry that it is taking a while. I know you guys love these chapters and, so am I. These couple of chapters has been so much fun to make and creating them, believe me.

But here's the dreed I hate to bring it up in this book and to all my rest to my books. I really wish not to bring it up but, I am.

When a writer is creating a book you really love to read and would wanna give your biggest support by either liking the story or adding comments. As A writer, it couraged me to continue on a book that we all can enjoy. It's a win, win. But, there are times when fanfic fan's do in fact wanna give out a huge support and would wanna message the writer and all that sha-bang.

It's a sweet thing to do but, when the fan is being a little too...personal, it would make the writer feel uncomfterble. I don't wanna point fingers but, all I wanna say is. Please, don't get too close to comfort to writers. I may seem giddy and happy, which the matter the fact I am, but behind the scenes it is a little too uncomfterble  when a fan messages you and would ask every thing about you.

Please, respect the writers personal lives. And please don't start hitting on the writer as well. It's not only painful to see but, it only makes writers uneasy typing a person who's really supportive over your work and, it just feels lawful to cut them off so you wouldn't feel as if a stalker is following you around.

I'm so sorry for the person who's reading this finding out this way. I really truly am. I never wanna ever do this again. Never. It'll only hurt both of us, I'm so sorry but I hope them and everyone else understand where this message is coming from.

Have a good day or night, please be safe and, if you know a certain writer who's suffering from this type of silence. Help them out and tell him/her/them that it's okay. Stay safe. Bye-bye.