● My Angel Fish ●

(Alberto Pov)

Ever since the day Annabella left...I stood standing, watching what is known as "train" take Luca, Giulia and Annabella back to where they were left to do their school...

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss them...When they left, it was only a reminder of how much it broke my heart the same way my dad left..but the feeling, it wasn't the same.

Because I trust them that they will come back for next summer. I trust Annabella will come back. Since we confessed eachother back at the boat. I couldn't stop thinking about her. What was her favorite ice cream? Where around the world would she like to travel? What are her hobbies?

Staying with Mr. Massimo, ive been working along side him as for an exchange for a room. I was thrilled he let me stay in his home, I felt home. Every day, thoughts about Annabella has never stopped as my feelings grow stronger of the thought the day her and my two best friends will come back.

I don't know what we are, or what we'll do once we see eachother again. But, for all I know, she makes me feel happy and safe by just looking into her eyes.

Next summer, I was excited. Joyful even. I was happy to once again to see Luca and Giuila again. I was excited to see Annabella again. I would ask her so many questions....

How was school? What did it look like? Was there a lot of people? Was it scary? How did she feel?...does she ever think about me..?

I was standing infront of the train, eagerly waiting for my three bestest and closest friends to come back as Mr. Massimo and his cat sitting next to me. His hand over my shoulder as I turn to look over to him. He just smiled, telling me to calm down. That the wait will soon end....and it did!

I hear the announcement saying the train will be coming shortly...I can hear the whistle of the train coming behind us. As I get off my seat and run over to the front, I can see the train coming to a stop as smoke released from its horn.

The announcement rung by all passengers that they have arrived and to have a wonderful stay.

As the doors opened, the first person I see was Luca and behind Luca was Giulia. I smiled widely as I run over to Luca giving him my biggest hug I have ever given him. We all gave into a group hug and laughed together. Excited were all here at last....almost all of us.

I turn behind them, to check if Annabella was still inside the train or that she was just walking out, but I saw no one. Walking over to train and checking inside. I see no one on the seats. I walk back outside with Luca and Giulia as I turn to them both

"Um...hey? Where's Annabella? I thought she was traveling with you guys?" I ask them, they both turn to each other and smiled nervously as Luca scratched behind his head uneasy