beers and weirs pt 2

nicks pov,
millie finished her amazing song and i start walking over to the kitchen when i hear y/n's voice i turn around and smile "y/n! you're here!" she turns to me and smiles awkwardly and asks millie to leave with her. i stood there waiting for her to say something to me, she was in pajama shorts and a kiss shirt that was really short. i walk up more and smell weed on her and she turned to walk away and bump into me making me jerk back a lil. i grab onto her waist and she looks up at me, "uh im sorry dude" her cheeks start to turn red, "it's okay it's like our thing now you bumping into me" i laugh and millie stands next to her. "well we're leaving." she slurs a little and holds onto millie's hand. i think i'm drunk, "i have to go find ricky but you stay here okay millie?" y/n said looking millie in the eyes, y/n whipped her palms on her sides like she was nervous. "ricky's here! i wanna see him!" millie smiled big, y/n brushes past me and a wave of coffee and weed passes me as well. "who's ricky?" i sigh turning my head around and watching y/n walk away. i followed them into the kitchen and see y/n tugging on some guys shirt as he went through the fridge. "let's gooo dude we need to watch the end of the movie and i need to go smooookkeee." she whispered the last part which made me chuckle. "hol on hun we need some food." he laughed and grabbed out some left over pasta. millie grabbed onto y/n's arm which lifted y/n shirt showing a small part of her breast. she pulled her shift down and grabbed onto millie back. her smile was wide and her laugh was so sweet. "okay let's go my ladies!" the guy named ricky smiled at y/n and millie as he grabbed two containers of spaghetti and one of mashed potatoes.

she followed behind millie and ricky out of the house and i catch up to her outside. "hey y/n!" she turns around with a huge smile across her face. she slowly walked up to me and wrapped her arms around herself. "why are you leaving? you don't wanna take a turn on the piano?" i chucked looking down at her. "uhh nah nah i'm going back home to watch some horror films with millie and my cousin ricky." "oh so he's your cousin?" i asked feeling myself stiffen up "yeah he's my cousin? why do you ask?" she smiled softly stepping closer to me. her eyes were so dreamy and big. "no reason i was just wondering i've never seen him before." i found an excuse for asking, "well he's just staying with me for a bit." she walked even closer to me this time and i felt my cheeks heat up, maybe it was because of all the drinks, or what she was wearing, or the fact that she kept smiling up at me but i felt myself walk up closer to her now. "you can stop by if you want watch a movie with us? unless you're scared or something?" y/n giggles and shoved my arm a lil in the corner of my eye i see ken and one of our friends looking over at us from a window in lindsay's house. "i'm yeah for sure." i choke up now a bit.

i start walking back and turn back seeing her walk away again she ran a lil to her front door and i start walking to her again. "hey y/n! could i use your restroom actually?" she turns around and smiles big again and nods her head.

i follow in and it's maybe colder in
her house then it was outside? all the walls were white and the furniture was clean and gray but there was old carpeting on the floor. only a few family pictures up and paintings that looked like they were made by a complete stoner? she walked into her kitchen and we see ricky and millie laughing and eating left over spaghetti from lindsey's house. her kitchen was smaller then the living room and the fridge had a ton of notes and sticky notes left from her dad. their was only coffee mugs left in the sink and a cigarette tray full of buds. her house smelt like coffee, cigarettes, weed, and some kind of candle? the lighting was dim and she took my hand and walked me down a small hallway, the hallway was insanely dark and the walls were still white. their was one picture on the wall it was of y/n and her dad with some other guy who looked around her age.

their was only two doors in the hall, one door was completely closed and the other was her bedroom. she walked me in and i looked around. the walls were white and covered in band posters, horror movie posters, her bed had rasta looking sheets and was messy with stuffed animals covering it. she had a guitar hanging on the wall and a bong i
sitting on her windowsill. "the bathroom is in that room,? im gonna go see what their doing okay?" y/n turned to me pointing a door in her room.