Let's Fly Away

Long chapter ahead :)

Draco's Pov:

I wake up to a soft touch and I see Hermione crouched next to my bed, red-eyed and with tears on her face. Bolting up, I encase her in a hug and she starts crying more, pulling her onto the mattress with me, I brush her hair back as tears turn to sobs and her breathing grows heavier. When she stops crying and her breath evens, I pull her face out from where it hides in my chest, gently take her hands, and pull her to her room.
It's beautiful, and perfectly suited to her, with books lining half the room and a small, but cosy, fireplace. Moving her to sit on the couch, I turn to her and say in a low voice,
"Hermione, I know it may hurt to talk about it, so I won't push you. Just wait here and I'll get you a wet towel for your eyes" it hurt me to walk away from her while she was like this, going into a light blue door beside her bed, I open it and see a cute little bathroom. Grabbing a small tea towel from the linen press inside it, I dampened it in the sink, wring it out and then go back to Hermione.
Her eyes seem dead and lost as they reflect the flame, no ounce of the Gryffindor courage or bravery I remember. Walking over and sitting next to her, I gently dab at the base of her eyes, making my way down to her cheeks, and then where the tears settled at her jaw. Involuntarily my hand rested on her jaw and could not move, my eyes found themselves drawn to her lips and just as I looked up, I saw Hermione's own eyes flicked from mine to my lips. Pulling away, I take the tea towel and put it in the bathroom basket for laundry.
"Go and change into something comfier, and then, if you don't feel like sleeping, I'll be out in the common room if you need me"

Time skip, 20min:
Sitting on the long leather couch in the common room, I can't even imagine what would make Hermione react this way.
It scares me.
The lifeless look in her eyes scared me.
Hearing creaks in the floorboards behind me, I stand up and turn to see her there in her pyjama shorts and ..... my sweater?

Hermione's Pov:
After Draco left, I quickly went into the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, and scold myself. This is Draco, I cant like Draco, and besides, everyone expects me to be with Ron. Walking into my closet, I undress and walk around until I find my pyjamas and change into them when something catches my eye; a green sweater. 

Being the very OCD person I am, I instantly know it doesn't belong there because all my sweaters are folded in drawers not hung up on hooks, so sighing, I pick it up but instead of putting it away, I pull it over my head and see that it is very large on me. Leaving my hair in its (now messy) bun, I walk out.

Walking down into the common room, I see Draco sitting on the leather couch, head in his hands. As I walk on the floorboards he turns to see me, and I notice that his eyes briefly widen before they return to normal and he walks over to me, engulfing me in another hug. Moving to sit on the couch beside him, muttering to myself, and staring at the empty fireplace, I grab a jar from the shelf and create my famous multicoloured jar fire (in the book it's blue or green). Moving over to the fireplace, I open the jar and let it dance across the timber, igniting the wood.

"Why didn't you just Incendio it?" Draco's eyes held wonder as he watched the dancing flames, and I felt myself warming up again,

"Because this way it has colours. The colour changes, you see" sitting back down beside him,  I cuddle into his side, as he wraps an arm around me. Without having to see him, I know that he is looking at me, worried and waiting for another breakdown or an explanation. I will never let anyone see me breakdown again, so I decide I should tell him, Teddy is actually his family after all, "Harry and Ginny went to the Minister For Magic, and they revoked the arrangement we had. 'We're ready for him Mione'', that's all they had to say to me as they took my son from me behind my back" taking a shuddering breath, I know that my body does not shake from sadness this time, but rather from rage, "I hate them, Draco, all of them. They're so damn set in their own head, thinking that the bloody sky should kneel and kiss their feet. It's pathetic, even when I was there, I was big-headed but never as bad as most of them. I-I think I want to hurt them. I do, I want to hurt them, nothing I have gone through in the last seven years has hurt as much as some of the things they have done to me, I want them to hurt the way I've hurt-"