Filming

SAM'S P.O.V.

"Run faster Freddy!" I screamed, limping down the hallway which was getting darker behind me each step I took. My head turned back, seeing Ansel steps behind me, "C'mom! He's coming!" My voice strained as I ran, "Please hurry!"

He tripped, falling flat onto his chest, "Oh fuck," He groaned, rolling over and grabbing his stomach. I was breathing heavily as I stopped running and helped him up. He gasped for air as we started to run again, both of us looking back when we heard the earie sound of a knife being dragged across something metal. I started to shake the door knobs on each of the hotel room doors desperately.

None of them would open, "Fuck!" I screamed, slamming my fist on the door. My eyes widened when I saw the face of the killer, a smile on his twisted lips as he started to walk faster. I stood there, frozen before Ansel grabbed me and forced me to run. My foot had still hurt from my shoes early, and my character had gotten her foot slammed inbetween the door when she tried to save her friend, so it worked out well. "I can't run anymore," I cried, shaking my head.

Ansel stopped and looked around, seeing the killer coming closer. He ran ahead of me, trying to open each and every door, and finally one did. "Beth!" He screamed, hurry!" I took a deep breath and started to run, looking behind me and seeing the killer being seconds away. I ran faster, Ansel pushing me inside of the room first before he came inside and slammed the door.

"CUT!" The director yelled, a smile on his face, "That was amazing!" Ansel and I walked out of the hotel room and into the hallway, "Take five and then we'll film the door scene again to get you all back into character!"

Ansel smiled down at me, "We haven't talked since...your situation..." He paused and licked his lips, "I've been wanting to call you or something...just to see if you were okay..I can't handle knowing that you hurt yourself, and that I wasn't there to help.."

I shook my head, "I don't want to talk about it, please." My eyes felt teary, "I just want to get over it okay?" He didn't speak, just nodded, "But..thank you for feeling concerned."

"Of course I'd feel concerned...I love you Sam." He whispered, "And I'm not over it yet..that you just..that we just st-"

Luke walked over, wrapping his arms around me, "You did great babe!" He smiled, kissing my neck and making me giggle. Ansel smiled at Luke, but there was haste in his eyes as he walked away. I looked up at Luke, "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, grabbing my face softly, "You look like you were going to cry Sam."

I licked my lips, "I'm fine Luke...I'm actually quite hungry, lets go grab something to eat from the snackbar." We made our way to the room at the end of the hall which contained all of our snacks. Strawberries and Nutella sounded absolutely amazing, so I ate them as quickly as possible, Luke eating some fruit also. Within two minutes it was time to get back to work. We went down the hall, getting ready to film the scene again. Luke watching whatever was being filmed behind our director. He winked at me, making me giggle.

"Action!"

Running again, Ansel pushed me into the room before slamming the door shut. "Fuck!" He screamed, knocking some stuff over, "What are we going to do Beth? Just die here?!" He sighed, running his hands through his hair before sitting on the bed. I leaned against the door, sighing also. Now it was time for the special effects to come into play. We paused just as the knife went through the door and put a patch of green on my stomach. The knife was "slammed" through the door, going through the wood and into my stomach. Ansel stood up, "No Beth!" He yelled.

My blood packet from under my shirt was trigged and blood began to pour out of my wound, as the knife was pulled out of me. I gasped, grabbing my stomach, "Oh God." I started to cry, falling forward onto the floor. I began to hyperventilate, "Freddy," My voice cracked.

I cried as he held me, moving hair out of my face, "We're going to get out of here okay?" He mumbled, kissing my forehead, "I'll figure something out." Just as he stood the killer began to slam on the door, screams leaving my lips. Ansel moved the dresser in front of the door as fast as he could, "We're going to be okay." He rushed around the room, stopping in front of the window. He grabbed the lamp and tried to break the glass, but it wouldn't work. He grabbed the chair next, smashing it into the window as hard as he could, glass shattering.

The sun was still out, but it was supposed to be night. So that will also take some effects. Now, here is the crazy part. Ansel and I are going to be suspended, and we will actually walk on the ledge of the building. We got our gear on, and started to film. "You first," He said, kissing me passionately, "If you go down, I'm going with you.

I held my stomach, tears rolling down my face as I climbed outside of the window. I looked down, shaking my head quickly. "I love you," I said softly, looking back at Ansel who stood on the edge also. I walked slowly across, almost the end, where the staircase was to get out of the hotel, when glass shattered and knocked me off of the ledge. I screamed and flew off. I help my chest, a smile on my face as the director yelled cut. We had twenty minutes left, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

~~~~~~~~

It's been really long! I know, I'm sorry! Thank you all so much. Please keep the reads going up, and leave a vote and comment. Love you all loads xxx