StarBucks

SAM'S P.O.V.

I was finally ready an hour later, Luke sitting on the sofa waiting for me to finish. "Babe?" I called, walking out of my room, "Does this outfit look okay?" I asked, turning around and smiling.

He licked his lips, "You look lovely," Luke smiled, his snapback sitting backwards on his head, "Ready?" I nodded, putting my finger up before I ran towards my room. Grabbing my bag and my phone, I was finally ready. "Alright, so where do we need to go?"

We walked outside into the hot New York air, "I wanted to stop and grab some coffee, and then we can go to the set? Then to the auditions, and then where ever else you would like to go." I smiled up at my tall man, in my flat I went up to his shoulder. He interlaced our fingers, just nodding at me. We walked down the street, heading towards the nearest Starbucks. Security wasn't needed just yet because we were on a tiny street, once we went to my set-oh boy security was going to be needed.

My oxfords clicked against the cement sidewalk as we walked in a calming silence. Luke's phone began to ring, Bull in the Bronx by Pierce the Veil playing, "Hey," He said, listening to the person talk, "It's Calum," He mouthed and I nodded, smiling, "Yeah mate, I'm just doing some stuff with Sam today...yeah I know," He rolled his eyes, "I know Cal...no fuck you," He laughed, "Right see you tomorrow, adios." He hung up the phone, giggling and shaking his head.

I bit my lip, smiling up at him, "Your giggle is cute." I said, wrapping my hand around his bicep, "I wish you'd laugh more around me..."

Luke sighed, "Well, now I can. I don't have to worry about losing you, or not having you as my girlfriend anymore." He winked, or tried to wink. I rolled my eyes, chuckling. He opened the door for me, "My lady,"

"Thank you," We walked inside, some girls eyes widened and smiles appearing immediately on their faces. A small scoff left my lips, those girls do not have a chance. I turned around, grabbing onto his arm, "These shoes hurt my feet." I groaned, looking back at my red and irritated heel.

"I'm sorry baby," Luke pouted his lips, "I can carry you the rest of the way if you want." He smiled, his eyes growing wide, "I can give you a piggy back ride like we used to do back home," By back home he meant Australia, which wasn't really my home-but oh well.

I laughed, shaking my head. The woman behind the counter took our orders, I paid before Luke could even take out his wallet. He narrowed his eyes at me, "What?" I chuckled, "A girl can pay for coffee can't she?" I asked, winking at him. We stood at the counter, waiting for our order. Luke held me from behind, my head resting against his chest. He swiftly took of my hat, placing his snapback on my head. I looked up, seeing my hat on his head, "Oh God," I laughed, pulling my phone from my purse. Luke took the phone from me and took a picture of us, "That's going on Instagram, I hope you know that you bum," I said as I took my phone back, locking it.

Just as he went to speak our names were called and we took our coffees, leaving the store. I smirked, knowing those girls didn't have the balls to say anything anymore-after they realized that he was with his girlfriend. Luke kept my hat on as we walked down the street, smiling down at me as he sipped his coffee, "What?" He asked as my face contorted in pain.

"My ankle," I groaned, pulling my shoe off to find my heel bleeding slightly, "Fuck." I hissed in pain as light wind blew against my open wound. I looked at Luke and made a puppy dog face, "Will you carry me until we find a taxi?" I asked and he nodded, bending down as far as he could. I jumped on his back carefully, his arms wrapping underneath my thighs. I felt a slight breeze hitting my thighs, "Oh, my skirt may be a bit too short for this."

Luke shrugged, "Whatever babe, now everyone can be jealous of what I get to look at, and touch, and kiss." He spoke slower with each word, my cheeks heating up. We walked down the street, paparazzi snapping photos of us from afar. I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder, slowly kissing his neck, "Stop that," He groaned, tilting his neck to block my lips, "I don't want a boner in public."

Ten minutes later we reached the taxi area, Luke placing me down slowly to go hail a cab. I slipped my shoe back on, standing there awkwardly. He looked at me, doing the come here motion with his hand. I walked over, limping slightly with each step, "Thank you," I muttered, climbing inside. Luke shut the door once he was inside. I told the driver where to and he nodded. The ride was silent, Luke's arm slung around my shoulder and my head resting on his chest. Twenty minutes later we were at the hotel where the set was. Luke paid the driver and we climbed out.

It was going to be my first time seeing Ansel since that night, and I don't know if I'm prepared for it. Luke stopped me, "Baby, are you okay?" He asked, his eyes filled with worry, "I don't want you to get sad going in here."

"I'm fine," I said quietly, "I'm just...nervous," My eyes were tearing up, "I don't want to see him, I know he'll tell me all of these things that will make me want him back..and he'll tell me all of this stuff that'll make me cry," I shook my head, wiping my eyes, "I just love you so much, and seeing him is going to hurt."

Luke pulled me tightly into his arms, "I love you too baby," He lifted my face up, wiping the tears gently off my face, "Now, you go in there and show him how happy you are and what he's missing." He smiled, bringing his lips towards mine, kissing them softly, "Come on,"

~~~~~~

I love you all so much, thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments. Please keep it up! xxxx