Not Interested?

SAM'S P.O.V.

We had finished filming the first season of Finding Carter a few months ago. It's been around a year since Luke and I broke up, and seeing him here today in person was just breaking my heart. I remember the day like it was yesterday, it was when they were on break from their tour with One Direction, like they are now. It was hard to leave him, but I knew it needed to be done.

I couldn't live without him for the first few weeks, but once my career picked up I became all these other people and didn't have to worry about him. Then I met my current boyfriend, Ansel. He's such a sweetheart, but Luke...he'll be in my heart forever.

The show came to an end and before everyone left I walked towards the guys. "Hi!" I said and they all turned towards me, smiling. They all embraced me in hugs, telling me how much they missed me and it's so great to see me again, well Luke didn't. He stood there behind them, not saying a word to me. "I can see you guys are doing great! You're even headlining your own tour next year right?"

Ashton nodded, "Yeah it's going to be incredible, we'll make sure you have VIP passes to it where ever you are." He smiled. Ashton and I were always the closest, besides Luke and I of course. I was friends with all of the guys but Ash and I were just closer buds.

I laughed, smiling at him, "Well I'll be honored. You guys can of course come and see my movie that I'm filming. You can come to the red carpet event when it happens if you'd like."

They all nodded, Luke still standing away from me using his phone, "That'd be really cool." Calum said. They were asking me questions about the film and I explained it was a movie about a couple who get trapped inside of this hotel because a killer is on the lose, it was a horror. They all seemed pretty interested. "Wow, I can't wait."

"Yeah," I smiled, "How've you been Luke?" I asked and he looked up from his phone and shrugged, "That's good I guess...well, I can tell someone doesn't want me here, so I'll be on my way." I hugged everyone else except Luke goodbye, "Be sure to follow me on Instagram or something if you don't already. I think I follow you guys, you can direct message me and get my number?" They all nodded, "It was so great to see you guys. I miss you all, very very much."

Ansel walked over, "Hey," He shoook all of their hands, even Luke's, "You guys were so great out there! I mean, you really killed it." They all thanked him, Luke didn't of course, he kept using his phone, "Almost ready? We don't want to miss our cab back to the shoot of the movie."

I nodded, waving goodbye to the guys, "We need to catch up sometime. I can fly out and see you guys if anything." They all nodded, Luke still ignoring me. I was getting so mad. He wants to be angry at me after I did what I needed to do, then fine. He wants to act like this, so can I. "Here." I spat, taking off my bracelet and sticking my hand out towards Luke. He looked at me for the first time since I've been talking to them, his eyes were teary. I took a deep breathe, taking it back, "Sorry, my wrist was itchy." I slipped back on the bracelet, turning away from Luke, "Message me sometime guys, especially you Ash, we need to catch up." He nodded and I waved goodbye to them agian.

Ansel slipped his hand into mine, interlacing our fingers, "You alright Sam?" He asked once we got near the door. I nodded, smiling at him, "Sam.."

"I just wish Luke wouldn't act this way you know..." I sighed, "I had to do what I had to do." I wiped my eyes, "But now it's the time for the fans. I'm okay." We went outside, taking pictures and signing things for fans. After ten minutes or so we climbed into our cab and I recieved a text message.

Unknown: Hey it's Ash, I could never delete my best girlfriends number now could I? xx

I smiled and saved his number, texting him and telling him to have the other lads send me a text as well. Everyone except for Luke did. I sighed, resting my head on Ansel's shoulder, "We're almost done filming." I said quietly.

"I know it's crazy." He kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but think, if Ansel and I weren't filming anymore and he was going to be away from me and I would be away from him, would it work?

I also can't help but think about Luke and I....I would date him in a second if I wasn't with Ansel...but it's pretty clear he doesn't want anything to do with me, and I'll just have to accept that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the reads and votes already :3 Please keep it up and leave a comment or another vote if you'd like. Love you all loads xxx