All Mine

LUKE'S P.O.V.

The day was finally over. Sam had done all of her auditions and it was time to go home and get some rest and have our night in together. We were in the taxi home when I heard light snores coming from Sam's lips. When the car stopped I paid the man before carrying Sam upstairs, "Babe?" I asked quietly, placing her down on her bed.

She groaned quietly, "I'm tired," Her arms moved in front of her face as she rolled over, "Come and sleep with me baby," Sam mumbled, I love when she calls me babe or baby, makes me feel special to her. I crawled into bed and wrapped my arms around her, her bum backing up into my crotch.

I bit my lip, "Do you want me to order anything for dinner?" I asked quietly, nuzzling my face in her neck. She nodded, "Chinese?" I asked and she nodded again. I pulled out my phone and ordered what we'd usually get; the wait was about thirty minutes. "Sam?"

She rolled over, opening her eyes slowly, grinning at me sleepily, "Yes Luke?"

"Don't go to sleep yet..." I kissed her nose, "I want to spend as much time with you as I can,"

Sam smiled at me, kissing my neck as her hands grazed my abdomen, "I want to spend every second with you Luke," She mumbled against my skin before sucking roughly. I groaned, grabbing her ass and pulling her on top of me. She smiled, biting her bottom lip, "You are fucking perfect okay?"

I chuckled, pulling her straps from her skirt off of her shoulders, "You're more perfect babe...I love you so much," I began to unbutton her shirt, her eyes locked with mine. Once all of the buttons were undo I pushed her shirt off of her body, revealing her white lace bra, "God Sam, you look gorgeous in white." I sat up, pushing my lips against hers.

My body was against her headboard, supporting the weight of her pushing against me. Her hips began to move back and forth, my pants feeling too tight on me, "You're getting hard," She whispered against my lips, "I missed this babe," Her voice was so sensual. Her hands began to go under my shirt, pushing the fabric up and revealing my skin.

"Your hands are so soft," I mumbled, kissing her neck before she pulled my shirt over my head. The material was tossed on the other side of the room, both of us giggled as some of Sam's stuff fell off of the dresser. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against Sam's, my hands going under her skirt and grabbing her bum. Sam pulled away from me, standing up and removing her skirt. I bit my lip and stood up also, both of us began to strip our bottoms off. I watched Sam intensly as she dropped her skirt, "Fuck Sam," I groaned, attacking her and climbing ontop of her on the bed.

She moaned as my hips pressed into hers, her back arching off of the bed, "God Luke," Her hands reached into my hair, tugging slightly.

I reached my hand under her lace thong, hearing a small gasp from her lips. I began to move my fingers, hearing her tiny moans as her hands clawed at my back. Her back lifted off the bed, pressing against my chest. My eyes met hers, the light grey was now dark and lust filled, "Babe you're so hot," I whispered, kissing her roughly, her moans getting lost in my mouth.

I kissed all the way down her body, pulling her thong off of her legs. My tonuge touched her boyd, just as the doorbell rang. We both sighed, "Fuck me." I spat, jumping up and pulling on my pants. I ran down the stairs and opened the door, "Hey," I smiled, the man giving me and odd look because I was shirtless, "Here's the money, thanks mate." I grabbed the food and ran back upstairs, seeing a gorgeous, naked Samantha on the couch, biting her lip.

I gulped, placing the food down on the coffee table before running over and climbing on top of my gorgeous girl, who was all mine for the taking.