4. Remus Lupin-Morning

Remus Lupin x Reader (Morning)

Words Count: 430

It has been only a few months since graduation. We share a house with Pete and Sirius, while James and Lily live in their own house. With all the things that are happening it wasn't easy for any of us. But we all try our best. 

I woke up in the early morning expecting Remus to be next to me. He wasn't. Which was weird as he at this time was still sleeping. Some noises were coming from outside the bedroom. I tiptoed to the kitchen following the noise. Before I opened the doors of the kitchen, a smell of pancakes was getting to me. And in the kitchen, shirtless Remus swayed around while flipping the pancakes. He was so adorable. 

" Y/n! " He spotted me and walked in my direction.

" Good morning, darling. " He beamed taking my hands, making us slow dance. 

" Well someone is in a good mood aren't we? " I giggled at him. We danced like that for some time. Just enjoying the moment.

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby

" I would for the rest of our lives to be like this. Peaceful. " He said kissing my forehead. 

" Me, too Remus. Me too. " 

Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

He hugged my waist and put his head on my head. My head was buried in his neck. It was such a perfect moment. Then the smell of something burning made us stop. Remus accidentally forgot to remove the pan from the oven. He quickly turned off the oven. 

" I thought I was going to burn the house down. " He nervously laughed. 

" That was close. " I said lacing at the burned pancake. 

" Not as close as this. " Remus picked me up and put me on a counter.

" Smooth. " He kissed my lips and I kissed back.

Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby?

Kissing turned into a makeout session that was quickly ruined by none other than Sirius.

" What is burning in here- Oh la la, good morning aren't we having ha? " Sirius laughed at the scene he just walked in on. 

" Shut up, Sirius. " Remus and I laughed back at him.

" Ok, call me when you are over with this game of yours. " He said leaving us alone.

" Remind me where we stop, will you? " Remus's eyes turned back to me.