3. Charlie Weasley-Reunion

Charles " Charlie " Weasley x Reader (Reunion)

Words count: 797

My friend Tonks and I decided to attend the Quidditch World Cup. We tried our best to find a way through the crowd. All the yelling was making Tonks annoyed. 

" Move you, slugs." She yelled at some wizards that looked at her like she was crazy.

 " Calm down, it's fine. " I said tapping her on the shoulder.

" Well if they gave us some space to pass maybe I would. " I shook my head at her. She pushed people for us to get to a good spot. The match hasn't started yet.

" See, if I didn't push people around do you think we would have such a good spot. No, we wouldn't. " Tonks smiled proudly at me. 

" Yeah, yeah. You did a great job. " She saw me rolling my eyes at her and glared at me. Then we laughed one to another. What a friendship.

" No way. " Tonks looked behind me. Before I could turn around I heard a familiar voice right behind me. It was Charlie. Charlie Weasely. The one that went with us to Hogwarts at the same time we did.

" Charles? " 

" Y/n? Hi. " He looked at me surprised. He hugged me, holding me a bit too long than a hug is supposed to last. As we pulled away we stared at one another until Tonks interrupted.

" And I am not getting a hug? " She questioned him.

" Of course you do. " Charlie moved closer to Tonks and hugged her. She gave me a wink before he pulled away. She knew about my crush on Charlie. But, he didn't and I never told him because I was never confident enough to tell him about my feelings. 

" Aren't you supposed to be in Romania? " I asked him realizing he was back in England.

" I was visiting mom and dad and they wanted to go see Quidditch World Cup so I thought why would I." Once he when to Romania I thought it would be easier as I would probably never see him again and he would be able to find someone for himself. But there he stood in front of me 3 years later.

" Charlie! Charles! " Someone was calling his name and he immediately put his hand on his forehead as two redheaded boys that looked the same ran to him. 

" Charles Weasley how dare you ran away just like that. You could have gotten lost or worst. " One spoke, making Nymphadora and me laugh.

" Is that y/n? " Another one said looking in my direction. 

" Charlie's girlfriend? "The first one asked. Charlie's face got red with embarrassment. I was so confused, even Tonks looked at me like I was hiding something. 

" My name is Fred and this is George. "

" It's great to finally meet you, future sister-in-law. " They each gave me a hand to shake.

" Where is mom? " Charlie asked them about to walk away, but his two brothers pushed him back, a bit closer to me. 

" What is going on? Charles, you never told me you and y/n are dating. " Tonks teased him.

" We aren't. "He and I said at the same time. 

" Really, Charlie didn't say it that way. " One of the twins said. I looked between Charlie and his brothers even more confused than before.

" Oh, yeah it's always y/n looked nice today and I miss y/n more than you guys, and I wish I asked her ou- " They were cut off by Charlie.

" Anyway, yeah it was nice seeing you girls. " He was about to leave, but Tonks stopped him.

" I think we should leave love birds alone. What do you say, boys? " She walked past us as they started leaving.

" Don't get married without us. " They chuckled, disappearing in a crowd of people.

" I wasn't planning on seeing you here otherwise I would be more prepared. " He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

" It's ok. It doesn't really matter. " I smiled at him. His face lights up and he smiled back. Out of nowhere he took my hand pulling me closer to him and whispered " I am still here for some time so would you like to go on a date? " 

" Sure. " I said and he started grinning. 

" Great. I will send you an owl about the rest now..." he took my hand in his as he guided me through the crowd" let's find the rest before they started theorizing about what happened. "