Part 4

Theo's POV

I was ending a call from work to go play with the kids and y/n , when I saw Bella and Lorenzo running to me .

Bella : " Daddy there's a Guy looking for you mama told me to come get you" I picked up Bella and walked outside to see y/n coming to me .

Theo : "what happened?" y/n : " look who came" I looked up and saw no other than Draco Malfoy as we walked towards him . I kept y/n next to me , we stood in front of Draco .

Theo : " well hello my old friend what are you doing here" I said as I pulled y/n's waist .

Draco : " oh uh well i was wondering if i can stay at your house for two days and then i'll get an apartment or something ." he said as he scratched his neck .

Theo : " oh why have problems with your marriage or something?" I said a bit sarcastically all Draco did was nod . I had the biggest smirk because this was my time to show off my things .

the truth is i have always liked y/n but draco always found a way to take her away from me but not this time , he would always talk about how they were going to get married but now i'm the one who got married to her . Also the one who had kids with her .

y/n : " Theo I don't think this is a good idea, maybe we can tell blais to let him in his house but not ours please" she whispered in my ear .

Theo : " why still love him huh" y/n : " what n-no of course not why would i theo i only love you don't say that" we were both whispering .

Theo : " Fine then it won't be a big deal for Draco to stay at the house right darling" I could feel Draco staring at me. I knew this was making him jealous and I liked it .

y/n : " yeah of course uhh if you want i could show him the guest room" she said as she brought her head a bit up .

Theo : " no i would like to have a little chat with my friend Draco so how about you follow me also darling make dinner places" i said and then kissed her i could feel Draco's eyes burning through me and y/n .  I then showed Draco  the way to my office and we went he sat down right across from me now this will be fun.

AN: ( hello everyone so I'm  going to be uploading a lot tonight so yeah because I don't sleep with is bad but its just a habit I have so yeah I hope you liked this also there will be a lot of drama in the next part . ALSO  don't forget to vote 👌🏼 )