Part 10

Theo POV
I woke up remember everything that happened yesterday.

It was now 7: 00 am so I went down stairs to see Astoria and Daphne talking .

Daphne: " good morning Theo we were just talking about how in two days is the day we will finally give you your son back , oh wait I mean y/n son and Draco's " she said with a smirk .

Theo : " I thought they were going to give him back to us today"

Astoria: " she was so drunk she couldn't remember things" she said but not looking at me .

Theo : " can I please speak to you Astoria in private" she didn't say anything but leave and I followed her .

Astoria: " what do you want Theo your not supposed to be here right now didn't I tell you , that in the morning I didn't want to find you here".

Theo : " Astoria please give me a chance I will leave y/n for you I would do anything for you please I lov-" I was cut off by her slapping me .

Astoria: " get the heck out of my bloody home and go bother someone else ok"

I nodded and before leaving I gave her a kiss on the cheek , I go in the car wondering what's going to happen right now what will I tell y/n.
Will she still be mad at me and how do I tell her that I made out with Astoria because I like her now.

I got to the house to see Draco car not there .... he probably left, I walked inside the house and there was no one there .

Theo : " Bella , y/n , Lorenzo are you there , I'm HOME HELLO" no answer so I want to the kids room and they weren't there o went to my room and she wasn't there .

I went to Draco's room to see his things are still there ?? I went to the living room where they gave us the paperwork about Scorpio and it was gone ..

Had she gone out looking for him and with Draco ? When did they leave ? Dose Draco know it's his son ??

Y/n POV

We have been driving for the longest time it was now 7: 30 we have to find Scorpio and that is what I will do I don't care what the danger is I will find my son .

Bella : " mommy we're are we going ?" She did as she  said as she was coloring. 

Y/n: " Draco can I tell them that you Scorpios father and how we use to date"  I whispered to him .

Draco : " of course darling" I felt my cheeks go warm I haven't had that afección in a long time Theo isn't the time to be really flirty and playful.

Y/n : " well remember I told you that you have a brother named Scorpio and that he went missing" . She nodded. Ok well today we are going to go find him and Draco is the father of him you see me and him use to be In love"

Bella gasped and so did Lorenzo.

Bella: " wow mommy that's cool so we are going on an adventure"

Draco : " yes yes we are and when we do find him we'll make a big celebration"

Lorenzo and Bella : " yesss ". We still had 20 hours left to drive .

Scorpio POV

Hello my name is scorpious and I don't know who is my mom or dad I'm 12 years old I think not sure. 

I live in this little cottage in the back of a big manor . I have people come and see me some times like miss Daphne , she is sweet I guess she told me how her and my mom where friends.

She said that my mom and dad were lost and they were trying to find them and when they did I can go back him to them .

When I was 6 years old
Daphne : " oh scorpious are you up" 

Scorpio: " yes miss Daphne" she came to me and hugged me .
Daphne : " ah you looke more like your mom and dad ever day "
scorpious : " thank you but miss Daphne I have a question why can't I live with you in your big house"
Daphne ; " when your older ok I'll let you but get ready I'm going to take you out and eat something" she said with a smile.
When I was 10

Daphne:  " scorpious where are you ... oh scorpious  what happened"  she said as she saw me crying . 

scorpious : " miss Daphne did my parents ever love me ? Do they have other kids ?
Are they looking for me ? Where are they you said they were missing but have you found them yet ?" I asked she just shook her head  and hugged me .

That's my life full of sadness I guess there were some happy parts but I'm still stuck with no parents . I would give anything in the world to see my parents just 1 time .

AN: hey everyone so what did you think also I wanted to explain why Daphne was so nice it's because her and y/n were childhood best friends and when she found out about the baby and everything she didn't want he to remember Draco so that's why . Also comment and vote .... 😩🚶‍♀️ yeah I need to sleep lol .