Part 8

Theo POV

After all that I had to leave , I went to my parents' new manor and informed them what's happening. I knocked on the door and my mother opened.

Victoria nott : hello son what are you doing here and where's y/n ?" I went inside to see mister and miss Malfoy perfectly .

Theo : Hello everyone we need to talk , mom please sit down.'' We all sat down in the living room .

oliver nott : " what's wrong theo why do you look so stressed"

Theo ; " they know , they know where scorpio is, we need to do something. I can't let that little kid be in our lives".

Narcissa Malfoy : " we can't do anything about it the contract in done daphne will not want to take care of him anymore and we have spoken to y/n parent they said maybe it's time for her to see her son again"

Victoria nott : " no i will not allow me son to raise a kid that's not his he will look horrible in the family he doesn't have our blood so NO"

Narcissa Malfoy : "that kid has gone thru so much without his mother he deserve to see her it was wrong for us to ever take her away from him"

Theo: " This is pathetic. I will not love that kid but whatever. I'll see you all later ''I got in the car and drove to the bar. I didn't want to show up at home not now .

I was walking in the bar when I saw Daphne and Astoria coming out of the bar . I walked to them and they saw me .

daphne : " well hello Theo what are you doing here , also just to let you know im not letting that kid stay there anymore you'll have to pick him up tomorrow i don't care alright "

Astoria : " Let's talk about this somewhere else please , Theo, can you take us to my house? She is so drunk" . I nodded and put Daphne in the back car seat and Astoria was in the front. We finally got to her house and went inside the living room I sat down across from Astoria .

astoria : " ok well now let's get to business , we were thinking that maybe he should be with his family .''

Theo : " but what about draco what if draco finds out" astoria started to laugh astoria : "oh don't worry we're moving out of that manor , so he won't find out about that kid"

Theo : " where are you moving to ?" astoria : " were moving to america somewhere no one will find us although i don't know where he is right now"

Theo: " He's at my house told me about your relationship problems but not all , so why did you guys argue "?

astoria : " you want to know why because he still has the letters, pictures and more things that y/n gave to him when they were dating and he said he threw them" .

Theo : " wow umm ok" astoria : " would you have kept the kid if all the parents didn't get involved?"

i know i don't want to admit it but yes i would have kept the kid because he is the one who helped me get close to y/n , but the parents got it stuck in my head that i couldn't raise a kid that wasn't mine.

Theo : " yes and no , he is not my son but he got me what I wanted y/n'' astoria : " well I was always told I had to marry a malfoy and to be honest at first i wanted to but not anymore I don't want to be seen as the bad person but I am , I don't think anyone could change that . it's how the story was supposed to go".

Theo : "Who did you really want to marry ?" Astoria put her head down and brought it back up but not with tears in her eyes.

astoria : you i always was jealous how you were head over heels for her and not me but idiot 18 year old me right , i thought about money and what my parents wanted and not what i wanted" i looked at her straight in the eye and i never noticed all her beautiful features and i couldn't believe it i was never the second choice for her but she was for me . I did have a crush on her until y/n started to get really flirty with me. I think just for the fun of it that's when I stopped paying attention to Astoria but all the feeling came back to me . So I got up and walked to her, sat down, pulled her waist and smashed my lips on hers .

we made out and finally we pulled out - astoria : " please don't play with my feeling please"

Theo : " i'm not" astoria : " yes yes you are , you have a family and i know you wont leave her i just know it so can you please just leave"

Theo : " don't do that to me astoria i will do everything in my power to be with you just please give me a chance"

astoria : " no no i have always been second to y/n and i will not get her sloppy second and you have a family and i have a husband , stop and don't try you could stay the night here but in the morning i want you out and the kid we have hired someone to take him to pasy and blais as if they found him ok " then she left all these mix imoshion were killing me. Did I really still love y/n did I or did i love Astoria ?

AN ; hey everyone so I hope you like this part  don't forget to vote and comment if you like this part I am hoping to post another part today so yeah .