Part 16

scorpious POV 

Today was my birthday I am turning 18 now  I decided to go to one of my moms favorite places ... the beach. 

My father has given me a letter telling me its from my mom before she died the letter said to give it to me when I was 18 . 

I got to the beach and sat one rock and opened the letter . 

Dear scorpious my baby boy 

oh scorpious I know by the time you read this you'll be 18 I wish you the best birthday  you know I love you so so much more then anything in the world , I want you to know that I did what I did for you and your dad . I hope you have the best relationship with him , I know you miss me but I miss you so much more . I can't see my baby boy grow up but I know that you probably turned into an amazing man . I hope you are doing your best and I just want to tell you that mommy love you so much and I wish I could see your beautiful face right now . It might have been hard leaving without a mom but ill see you one day and that day ill give you thee biggest hug in the world I promise. 

from your mommy 

I felt tears in my eyes I tried not to let them out but I just couldn't there were so many emotions. I've had a hard life but my father has always been there and he tells me that mother is looking at me too and she's so proud that im her son . I wish she can come back to us but like she said one day we will see each other again I just now it one of these days. 

scorpious: " why did you mother" 

 y/n POV 

oh scorpious I miss you too my son I sat down next to him even tho I know he can't see me , but I can see him and Im a proud mother my baby boy scorpious . im sorry for not being here right now . I did it so I can save you and your father . " why did you " 

Draco POV 

I was cleaning out for scorpious because he was coming to eat dinner when I saw a picture of y/n. 

I hugged the picture and then looked at it , it was me and y/n dancing in the rain her favorite thing to do. 

Draco: " I miss you darling I always will , I promise you that you will not be forgotten. 

Authors POV 

Draco leave happily seeing his family  grow bigger when scorpious had kids , that was when he passed away at the age of  56 . 

Draco and y/n reunited and watched as scorpious was now left with no one thats what he thought but y/n and Draco will always watch there little boy . 

They both saw when scorpious was being the best dad they also saw when he was being a bit to harsh but he learned from his mastics. 

But lets just say that scorpious will not be coming here not now but in the future, he has a lot to grow from and exercise...

                          Draco: " look at him doing so good with his family thats my son" 

y/n : " our son ...Draco" Draco: " yes darling " 

y/ n : " I love you " 

Draco: " I love you too 

scorpious went outside for a minute and felt something so he looked up at the sky . 

scorpious: "I love you mom and dad "  

                                 THE END 

AN: " hey everyone this is the end of the story I wanted to say thank you all for you support I love you all so much don't forget that also comment how you felt about this and vote . <3