Chapter 79

Averys pov

I finished my shift just as Scott walked in. I hug him. "You going to be ok" he asks. I nod and then leave, it like I had grown so much closer to him just in the past few hours, I went to my apartment and then my phone rang Dad, I declined the call. I went and cleaned away the dirt still on me and then realisation came to me. There is only one shop that I work for in the whole of america, I fought it my uniform and they saw, they could find me, no. Baskin Robbins has my adress, crap. I rang him up "I quit and I need my file back" I tell him. "Didn't need you anyway, I'll bring you your file later I have the Avengers walking in now, oohh is that doctor strange" he says and then hung up, crap, crap, crap. I get dressed quickly, dad could use his sling ring. I began to pack my things up quickly. I couldn't. A sizzling sound came next to me just as I finished. I needed a distraction they would be there in secounds. I turned on my fire hob and grabbed some gasoline. Just as they walked in, they turned and I pored it over the fire and a explosion came. Bad idea.

I fell through a wall that collapsed and onto the sidewalk, bags still in hand, I took in a deep breath and it felt like my ribs were scratching my organs as I did, definitely broken. I coughed some blood up and then stood up from the sidewalk, my head throbbing and dissiness and naughetounus following, it was only Tony, Dad, Sam and Bruce. Which was good but I had got alot of the blow, they could be up soon. I tried to teleport but my rib still ached and I was still dizzy. I began to limp away fast.

Why was I running? Because me and Dad argued, I'm no use to them and end up getting them hurt more then helping save people and I'm scared, scared of everything I've done, and I've got a new life, well had one, the old one is starting to fall back, hero freind check, fighting check, injuries check. Wasn't this what dad had shouted at me so long ago at, getting away.

Getting away. I had gotten away, but the past still haunts me. I go into the nearby park and I sit on a bench, holding my chest with one arm and wiping the blood with another. They soon came, busted up a bit but other then that fine. "Get it over with what do you want?" I say not looking at any of them. "We want you back, home, life got Rocky and it was hard on you with barnes gone but he's back and you could get through to him, he won't stop asking for you" Tony told me.

Meanwhile
Steves pov

I look at Bucky, he was alive, but confused "I know I know you somehow but that girl, just let me talk to her" he says.